Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change the font size when reading a thread

Options
  • 25-07-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

font change?

Hi, for some reason my fonts in the actual threads (not headers, titles, etc) are bigger than usual and I would like to restore the fonts back to a normal. Do you know how I can do this?

I can use crtl-up or down to increase decrease the size of EVERYTHING on the page but it's only the actual font when i'm viewing or replying to the thread that I would like to change

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Is this a browser issue or is it the same with all browsers? For example, if you're using IE, can you try Chrome or Safari instead? I suspect you may have inadvertently increased the size of the text in your current browser, so try another browser and let us know if that solved the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Yup!

It worked. For some reason it was a browser issue in firefox. I've fixed it and all good now

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement