Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent tsb debit card statement for paypal

Options
  • 25-07-2011 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I need to see a credit/debit card statement for my permanent tsb debit card.
    In order to get VERIFIED on paypal i need to see a 4 digit number on the debit card statement but i dont know where to find it.

Does anyone know if i can view it online on Open24?

Im not sure how all this works so many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If you have the credit card set up online you should be able to see it on your statement on your internet banking. Did you authorise Paypal to put through the transaction for €1 (I think that's how much it was) to get the code? If so, then it should show up on your statement as a transaction, so look for the date the transaction was made and it should say something like 'Paypal 1234'.

If you only authorised the transaction today it might be a few days before it shows up on your internet banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dabouche

If you just ring Open24 they can give it to you straight away, save you having to wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Krizdarkfall

I got it guys thanks for the help, it took a day for the online account statement to update with the paypal transaction of €1.50.
    Now everything is sorted and i have a verified account.

Thanks again ;)

Advertisement