Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPS ammo

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Okay lads just got a message from Jim Griffin to say he has HPS in stock now. I asked for a price list and his permission to post it up here so if anyone is looking for it he has it now and here are the prices/calibers available. All boxes of ammo are 50 rounds per box;

.220 Swift

52gr Hornady A-Max - €99

69gr Sierra MatchKing - €40

174gr Sierra MatchKing - €43

155gr Sierra MatchKing - €55
    168gr Sierra MatchKing - €65
    175gr Sierra MatchKing - €65

150gr Nosler Ballistic Tip - €99
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 45 theelous3

Ezridax wrote: »
    The ammo amounts are not an entitlement, but its part of their beloved guidelines so throw that at them. Start smaller even. If you know 1,500 is too much then go with something like 750 and settle with 500. Honestly though 100 is fairly useless to ya.

Should have seen the face on my FO when i asked for 5,000 on my .22lr. :D

I put down 10'000 on my .308 just too see what'd happen.
    Was given 1000.

First rifle, first licence. Delighted.

Anybody know if those prices above are still current?
    I have a feeling the 155g's are now €59.99 but I'm not sure. Either way, it's only .005 cent more expensive than the 150g Remy UMC ammo. I'm shooting on a budget here :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

I think its 62 for 155grain hps and 70 for 168 grain

Advertisement