Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Base Company

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

scam, keep well away..

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

Have you had experience with them Drunkmonkey but thanks for the help I said I'd look up here before anythin else.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ah seriously?

The address is Fingal, Dublin (an area of what, 8-10 square miles?), yet the postal address is UK. And to top it all off, look up the address on Google maps. :)

Also look at the e-mail address - ends in .tk - Turkey?

Run, run a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

They seemed legit so was curious.

The email they were using to reply was mobilebase.shropshireltd@gmail.com

They said payment is done through bank transfer or Western Union.
    And well Fedex/DHL will be delivering and can be tracked from door to door.
    My biggest fear was that phone would be a clone and not actually an Apple product but they seemed to be a company that has been around a while and was just curious as I need an iPhone and well this seemed excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Muffinman1 wrote: »
    They seemed legit so was curious.

The email they were using to reply was mobilebase.shropshireltd@gmail.com

They said payment is done through bank transfer or Western Union.
    And well Fedex/DHL will be delivering and can be tracked from door to door.
    My biggest fear was that phone would be a clone and not actually an Apple product but they seemed to be a company that has been around a while and was just curious as I need an iPhone and well this seemed excellent value.

Western union and a gmail email address = Run a mile!

• Advertisement
Advertisement