Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sync drops

Options
  • 25-07-2011 5:22pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

over last 2 months our line drops on a regular basis, a few times a hour, some times taking 5 mins to resync.

Disconnected all lines cept the bb, checked filters, checked with other routers, still no cure. would it be possible to determine if the issue is a area issue or just my house as tbh its making life near impossible given two in the house have thesis to finish this summer.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

over last 2 months our line drops on a regular basis, a few times a hour, some times taking 5 mins to resync.

Disconnected all lines cept the bb, checked filters, checked with other routers, still no cure. would it be possible to determine if the issue is a area issue or just my house as tbh its making life near impossible given two in the house have thesis to finish this summer.

Thanks

Hi melekalikimaka,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay replying.

Can you please PM your home broadband phone number and I will look into this.

All the best,
    Ant

Advertisement