Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find private forum

Options
  • 25-07-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Hey, hopefully someone can help me with this. I asked Mod for access to the Ladies Lounge private forum and was granted access today. However I cannot locate the forum, it does not appear on my 'My Forums' list and I can't find any links to it.
    Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1344

You can get them from under the mods name.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Spear wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1344

You can get them from under the mods name.

Thanks but when I click on the link it says 'no forums found'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The link behaves correctly for me, which is to say I'm told I don't have access.

That is the proper link though. Can you get a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I just tried again, it's now telling me I don't have access to it? I was definitely told that I had permission to access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I just tried again, it's now telling me I don't have access to it? I was definitely told that I had permission to access it.

Nope, you definitely do not have access to that forum.

Get back onto the mods for access.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement