Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bestival 2011

Options
  • 25-07-2011 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I'm thinking of making the journey over this year though getting there may be a major headache.anyone ever been there before?how did you get there from Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

Haven't been before but going this year... Would swim the Irish Sea to see The Cure.

Flying to Southampton from Dublin, then getting the Red Funnel ferry to the Isle of Wight.

Our flights cost a fair bit as we left it quite late to get them, about 190.00 return they are. The ferry we got for a very good price as we bought our festival tickets through the ferry company, the deal was pretty sweet.

So excited going through the line up and figuring out who I want to see. So many new artists and acts for me, I'm really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

There seems to be a few Irish going from what I hear. I'm sorely tempted as in London for the summer.

It's either Bestival -v South West Four Weekender. Finances don't allow for both!! :(:(:pac:

Advertisement