Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claims of a 2142 sequel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Where else can the franchise go after BF3.
    BF2142 is the best Battlefield imo, Titan mode rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

BFV Reloaded please.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ahh jaysis no

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

KilOit wrote: »
    BF2142 is the best Battlefield imo, Titan mode rocks.

That's just flat-out heresy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

karma_ wrote: »
    That's just flat-out heresy.

Not alone in this, i'm a big sci fi fan so to have a great shooter set in the future i was all over it like a rash. Planetside and BF2142, awesome sauce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Well just because it's a squeal to 2142 doesn't really mean much, apart from a familiar name, could be completely ruined. I always mean to reinstall 2142, but the effort of that stupid EA downloader and trying to activate Northern Strike again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

BF2142 has some great ideas,,especially in relation to the different options for your kit plus also the class layout has been the best of all the battlefield games...so good in fact they're bringing it back for BF3.
    One thing I hated was no planes...that sucked balls bigtime:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Well just because it's a squeal to 2142 doesn't really mean much, apart from a familiar name, could be completely ruined. I always mean to reinstall 2142, but the effort of that stupid EA downloader and trying to activate Northern Strike again.

NS is free for all now, no need to register it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

an epic bfv reloaded as said above, the bc2 addon was pretty good but could ave been alot better with wee bit more love.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

replaying 2142 atm (shame I cant find a decent server though :( )

I wouldnt mind to see a reworked return to titan mode. It was a really epic gamemode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭seyeM

Given that a supposedly more fleshed out BF 1943 disappeared on the PC, a WW2 expansion pack to BF3 could be on the cards too.

Just imagine, we'll be treated to Wake Island again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

seyeM wrote: »
    Given that a supposedly more fleshed out BF 1943 disappeared on the PC, a WW2 expansion pack to BF3 could be on the cards too.

we already are being treated to wake island again its on the return to karkhand map pack

bf3-wake-island1-620x322.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

seyeM wrote: »

Problem?

Advertisement