Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new community in limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Is it a cult?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is this a pisstake? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

cult is a strong word that can often get us thrown into some of the badly publisised groups of the world.

we are a simple religious community that would like to live a better way of life:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I think this belongs over in the religion and spirituality forums
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=526

• Advertisement

no no McLove this is a local topic. you interested in joining up:D

im still trying to figure out the requirments for entry. im thinking that people should have to eat a gallon of ice cream while sitting upside down in one hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i guess one of the requirements for entry going by the OP is that you have to be on facebook to see the group, let alone sign up...

i thought you said a BETTER life?

no facebook would have been a good start! :p

xsiborg wrote: »
    i guess one of the requirements for entry going by the OP is that you have to be on facebook to see the group, let alone sign up...

i thought you said a BETTER life?

no facebook would have been a good start! :p

the plan is to take it down from the inside:D

here is my mission statement for those not on facebook

after years of planning and watching a double episode on jeremy kyle talkiong about cults ive decided to start my own religious community. i have called it TCP because we want to cleanse our community with antiseptic and embrace our family with a whole new view on life.

so join up and become part of our family where we care about everyone. we love you so come and join. leave your troubles and your terrible lives and have a fresh start.

whats the point in dealing with all the crap thats out there. evil is amongst us and the only road to salvation is to join a like minded group of people. as Jesus said "live as a group and your rewards will be fruitful"

pass this message on to your friends and family and help the group grow. the more we have with us the faster we will be absolved from all our sins.

memebership costs nothing but working for the better of the commuunity is mandatory.

the chater will soon be published but hurry up and confirm your place in our group

in Paul we trust
    he loves you all very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Couldn't be worse than the current religious institutions in Ireland I guess, think I'll pass all the same, Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

na na na na na na na na LEADER! I LOVE THE LEADER! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

And when is this free weekend? And how much does it cost?

Roadend wrote: »
    And when is this free weekend? And how much does it cost?

the free weekend will be perfectly free. no hidden costs. you just have to pay €69.99 for your ticket and €9.99 per night for you 3 night stay to cover meals and such.

if you like what you see you can sign up for free. yes for free. if you sign before august 29th you do not have to pay a penny. except for you €299.99 adminstration charge and your annual €599.99 donation fund. but other than that we pride oursleves on being a non profit community.

how do we fund the community you might ask????

well each memeber contributes to the health of the community. each memeber will be assigned jobs at random. this is to give people the chance to try new things. we want to give garbage men the chance to be surgeons and give firemen a chance to be receptionists. this is like a rebirth of your life. but every person will work for community run companies so we will not have the cost of employment in those companies. instead of pay, our uthopia will give every community memeber what they want and as much as they want. memebers will never be left wanting again.

its all too complicated to get into right now but our community looks after each and every brother and sister.

in Paul we trust
    he loves you all very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

And how much do I pay for this free weekend?

Roadend wrote: »
    And how much do I pay for this free weekend?

it works out at less than €100 but thats just administration red tape stuff;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Will there be drunken Toga Parties?

How/where/when do I sign up?

Please take my Credit Card details.

creditcard_visa.png
    No. 4539 5042 9932 7454

Exp. 11/2013

CVV 843

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I would give you my bank details but I'm still waiting on the Ugandan national lottery to get back to me first, speaking of which, they sure are taking their time wiring me that money...

its ok brother 1huge1 soon we will be setting up our very own national lotteries:D

brother Raiser thank you very much for your transaction

the annual drunken toga party will include naked jelly wrestling(only women get to wrestle though as we have had problems before tut tut) the wrestlers are very experienced and have been naked jelly wrestling since the 1950s. wait until you should see these girls:cool:

the formal application form will soon be available

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

"i have called it TCP because we want to cleanse our community with antiseptic and embrace our family with a whole new view on life"

Just so we are all singing off the same hymn sheet and before I join your new UTOPIA,will this antiseptic you speak of rid me of my toenail fungal infection.
    I am at my wits end.

theparish wrote: »
    "i have called it TCP because we want to cleanse our community with antiseptic and embrace our family with a whole new view on life"

Just so we are all singing off the same hymn sheet and before I join your new UTOPIA,will this antiseptic you speak of rid me of my toenail fungal infection.
    I am at my wits end.

well im hoping to appoint a doctor. be it vodoo, with or western medicine, in the next couple of weeks. the fact that my invinciblity potion should be in production soon at a fixed price of €49.99 per 100mls(does not guarantee invincinbilty). hopefully that will cure your problem aswell.

but we all get our complimentary family brand TCP bottles for free at the bi-daily meetings for only €7.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

I'm intrigued and would like to subscribe to your news letter.
    I have another 2 weeks left on my contract with the Movementarians(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joy_of_Sect),then i am on board.I hope you accept Movementarian Master card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I've just found 15 industrial sized barrels of chloroform, 20 sets of nunchucks and a supersized George Foreman grill that can hold an adult human* on Ebay.

-We are also going to need a fleet of Vehicles and weaponry similar to that used in Mad Max.

3951345212_467f7db6af.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb-Fb1Ob4FKXGHfSVLgCSqQnggJK_StasDUu_-Xr3I3J-LfDk3lw

*Please do not be alarmed- This is simply the equivalent of 50 Buuuurgers.....

im liking the evolution thats going on here:D

Advertisement