Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking to rent in Newbridge?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I'm currently working in Kildare Town and am looking to rent in Newbridge from probably around September/October time. If anyone else is looking at renting there and would maybe be interested in renting a whole house/apartment rather than sharing I'd be interested in hearing from you. It should work out a cheaper than renting a room somewhere. My sister managed to rent with a bunch of people in Drumcondra through couchsurfing.com and is only paying €250 per month for her place.

Give me a shout if interested; I'm fairly flexible on a move-in date but it would have to be October at the very latest.

Cheers,
    Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Presbo

Hi Dave,
    I am moving to Kildare probably 27-28th August. Open to Kildare town or Newbridge. Renting out from the start sounds like a good idea rather than sharing after the fact.
    You had any interest yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Not a peep yet, got the word out to a few mates from Newbridge but very little interest. There seems to be some pretty decent places available reasonably cheaply. PM me if your interested in having a look at maybe doing this. I actually work in Kildare Town but to be honest I've no interest in living there.

Advertisement