Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread*** Tue 26/7 20:15 WES2 -v- Pocket-Rockets

Options
  • 25-07-2011 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Three points a must lads.

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Gav - in
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Martin - inj
    Gary - in
    Eamon -
    Kenny - inj
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - inj
    Collie - in
    Joe - in
    Dave - in
    Wes - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Massive massive game tomorrow.
    We need 3 points to put the pressure on SMH for our game next week. Hopefully the Monks can do us a favour tomorrow but apart from that we need to make sure we get the result we need.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭murtagh

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In For This After My Man Of The Match Performance On Friday Night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Good luck tonight lads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Awesome character tonight lads. We kept battling right until the very end and came away with 3 points and a 3-1 win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Excellent result! SMH lost too!! Fantastic, gutted I'm not part of it but fair play lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Great spirit and resilience lads, we'll need that in the next 2 weeks.

Well done, now lets concentrate on next week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Of what I've seen in the second half of the last two games there's a powerful determination and conviction in the team that will go far.

The result was a fair result from what I saw. If anything I thought that for the entire second half, the attacks were a little rushed or panicked and the odd time chaotic even when there was plenty of time. Boardeaux are a much better side on the ball than by delivering it early often. One notable occasion was with 20 minutes left, a succession of easy passes led to a long range shot than a direct ball in the box. I was surprised by the strong reaction to not putting it in.

Once the second goal went in...despite there being only 3 minutes left, suddenly the football came back and it could've been 4 or 5-1 by keeping hold of the ball, calmly and coolly finding the man with time and space.

Good luck next week lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭blodvyn

Hey guys, went up to watch the game yesterday.

I thought the 2nd half performance was very very spirited, coming from a goal behind in what I gather was a must win game showed plenty of gusto.

As the above poster said I thuoght when the 2nd goal went it you played alot better due to being very calm cool and collected on the ball and it really could have been 5-1 odd in those last few moments.

Best of luck with the game next week, hopefully i'll be able to get up and watch it.

Advertisement