Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marino College of Further Education?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Ok, I've got a place on a course in graphic design here and I'm thrilled becouse after 6 years of a BA/MA in a NUI, I'm actually going to be studying somthing that I really really love.
    I'm moving from the midlands into dublin and I'm a bit scared becouse I wont know many people and it will be a small class (compared to the couple of hundreds in a sociology and irish one!)
    What can any of you tell me about the college? I missed the open day and only got to see it really on the interview day. Are there clubs or societies to join?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Derme

Hiya, I was just searching Marino College and came across your question.

I went to my interview didn't really get a good look around either but trust me its alot nicer than than the liberties college.From what I have heard from friends and online its got a decent reputation.

I don't think PLC colleges have any clubs/socs?

Advertisement