Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circling light in the Sky

Options
  • 25-07-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Anyone see that light circling in the sky somewhere in the west of the city? I'm in Blackrock and when looking west I can see a light going around in circles in the sky. I saw it the last few nights. Thought it was a nightclub but doubt it on a Monday night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

Musta been that UFO (Keep on believin' :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Reganovski wrote: »
    Anyone see that light circling in the sky somewhere in the west of the city? I'm in Blackrock and when looking west I can see a light going around in circles in the sky. I saw it the last few nights. Thought it was a nightclub but doubt it on a Monday night...

Was it west towards the airport? Sometimes you see a light going around in circles from the airport, not an aircraft - its some sort of fixed thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Musta been that UFO (Keep on believin' :D)

That's what I was hoping for. I love Aliens :)

murphym7 wrote: »
    Was it west towards the airport? Sometimes you see a light going around in circles from the airport, not an aircraft - its some sort of fixed thing.

It might be, thought it was a bit north of the airport though.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭raydar

Maybe its the laser machine on the roof off Sober Lane bar , its on Sullivans Quay.

Or else its a UFO up in Knocka sucking their brians out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

definitely aliens. they are looking for people to abduct and probe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

raydar wrote: »

Or else its a UFO up in Knocka sucking their brians out.

That shouldn't take long, then.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trebormurf

Sucking their BRIANS out - couple of posters here in need of a transplant

Advertisement