Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

myscara

• 25-07-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

hey all!

anyone know where i can get myscara done in dublin city centre? only place i could find is in maynooth. also, if anyone has had it done is it any good?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Sabrielle

What's the difference between Myscara and tinting?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marcia Lustley

Sabrielle wrote: »
    What's the difference between Myscara and tinting?

about 50 euro's!!!! :(

It seems like a really good idea. I've seen a couple of pics online and they looked a bit clumpy. I hope thats not representative of the product because I'd love to have it done. If it lasts 6 weeks then 50 euro is not so bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Seen it profiled on Exposé a few weeks ago and i thought it was fab,but, like ,most if not all new beauty things i wait for someone else to try it first and for the price to come down :D

The difference between "myscara" and tinting seemed to be that your lashes actually curled,lengthened and tinted...rather than just tinted. On Expose they said there was 30+ salons in Ireland doing it and that it was all the rave in the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got a text today from a beauty salon in Stepaside called The Vanity Rooms. They are doing it now. Doesn't seem to be on their website yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

hi all!! got it done, hate it!! have to go back and get it removed. when a lash that you normally wouldnt even notice falls out it gets stuck on the others sideways and you have to pull at it, lost 4 lashes that way already today :( you get a much better result from normal mascara...fail!!!

Yikes, what did they say in the salon when you had to get it removed so quickly?

Advertisement