Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cellulite

• 25-07-2011 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

Have a sun holiday in a months time and I really need to tackle my cellulite :(

I've started exercising, using a body brush before showers and am eating healthier. What else can I do? I should buy a cream but don't know which to go for. Has anyone recommendations or tips?

PS I'm not over weight and don't want or need to loose weight (although I am a little pear shaped) so loosing weight isn't on the cards for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 alycat05

hiya, I wouldn't spend a lot on creams if i were you, i dont think there is any magical quick fix for cellulite.

Bio Oil for scars/cellulite etc is supposed to be quite good and wont break the bank if you want to try that? other than that I'd recommend a good fake tan, always makes the skin look healthier and you'll feel better with a bit of a tan. It's all in the mind! :o

Enjoy your hols

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I'm not a big fake tan user!

Surely someone must have some suggestions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I've given up caring about cellulite since I saw photos of Paris Hilton years ago with loads of cellulite. Made me realise that if she can't get rid of it with all the money she has, it's not worth worrying about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

You are doing the right things as you have mentioned diet, exercise, body brush.....The only thing you need to add to this is drink plenty of water and cut out caffeine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I can be difficult to drink water... I end up in an out of the loo in work all day!

Can anyone recommend a cream? I know it's not a cure but might help combined with the other changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

None of those creams work. For me, cutting out sugar and exercise did the trick (not that I follow my own advice anymore) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

A friend of mine had lipo last year and that was one of the questions she asked him, he told her NONE of those so called creams work waste of money that was from a surgeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Creams don't work, you will be wasting your money.It's all down to diet excise and water...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Turty3

Clarins have a body defining cream that's specifically for cellulite. You massage it into the skin after showering and it lightens the look of puckering; considering the other things you're doing this may improve the look somewhat. It's not cheap though. Here's a web site to review creams etc: http://www.makeupalley.com/

Advertisement