Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Dublin - looking for a room mate?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Dunno if its allowed but will put it up anyway.

I'm a 27 year old Irish male looking for 1 or 2 people to find or share an apartment with in Dublin. The sharing options on Daft are pretty limited I've found.
    I'm fairly relaxed and would like to share with similar people.
    I'm a neat person with a keen interest in sports (more watching than playing of late)
    I'm looking for a place in the next week and would like to live close enough to the City Centre or North of the City with parking.
    I'm willing to pay up to €500 for a very nice place.

Message if your interested in finding a place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deasyd

Might be a good idea to mention the city you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

Agree with you on Daft.

Message sent! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EimUCD

Hi. I have a room in our house in Donnybrook. Lovely house, great location. Just by the 46a/145/39a etc bus routes. 20min bus trip straight into town. Rent is 500e per month per room. Twelve month lease, option to sublet after nine months. There are currently five people living here, four female, one male. All Final year students. If you are interested or want to know more just let me know.
    Thanks Eimear.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

EimUCD wrote: »
    Hi. I have a room in our house in Donnybrook. Lovely house, great location. Just by the 46a/145/39a etc bus routes. 20min bus trip straight into town. Rent is 500e per month per room. Twelve month lease, option to sublet after nine months. There are currently five people living here, four female, one male. All Final year students. If you are interested or want to know more just let me know.
    Thanks Eimear.

500e per month per person for 6 person+ sharing - absolutely shocking price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EimUCD

It's a gorgeous house in donnybrook&thats the general price of houses in donnybrook. But if that's too much then that's ok.

• Advertisement
Advertisement