Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 26-07-2011 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I worked in a hotel as assistant accommodation but i resigned. My supervisor accused me that I haven`t changed the bed linen in one room . I went to the reception and I asked when the guest lived from the room X (the room where she assumed i didn`t change the bed) and the receptionist told me that the guest left on Thursday. That week I worked on Wednesdays and Saturdays. After all ... i told to my supervisor that i went to the reception and ask ... she said to me that i`m not allowed to go to reception to ask something and she start screaming and me .

My questions ... i should go to talk with direct manager about this problem ? Because sometimes this women behave very bad with the rest of employees .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

If you're already handed in your resignation then simply walk away and forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Not sure about this. Perhaps write a letter to the manager and ask to arrange a meeting. Why should this supervisor get away with such a bad attitude?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mariaa

Nody has right ... now is too late .
    I just found , that the manager of the hotel will be changed on Friday .
    OP can close this topic .
    Thank you for your answers .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement