Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in Digital Marketing

Options
  • 26-07-2011 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone completed the Professional diploma in Digital Marketing, from the Digital Marketing Institute?
    • Did you find it good.
    • Would you recommend a Buisness or IT related previous qualification before you enter the course?
    • Are there many job opportunities in this area once you have completed the course?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭radooo

Hi, I just completed my postgrad in digital marketing with Digital Marketing Institute. Send me a pm, if interested in getting some feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lindseycoc

Hi I have the exact same question, was it any good I would like to do it but not sure if it is any good

• Registered Users Posts: 3 silverbells

Hi, I also am very interested in doing this post graduate diploma in digital marketing via distance learning. I currently work in marketing and am looking to expand my expertise. any information on this course would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3 silverbells

Hi, I also am very interested in doing this post graduate diploma in digital marketing via distance learning. I currently work in marketing and am looking to expand my expertise. any information on this course would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement