Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellog's free kid's bowl

Options
  • 26-07-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

In our house we are collecting for the Kellogg's free kid's bowls, the codes are printed on the inside of the cornflakes boxes, So if anyone could PM me their unused/unwanted codes that would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Big Lar

***Sneaky Bump***

I got one code so far from this thread, so I have a third of a bowl.

Lets see if we can make it a full bowl people. :D

Big Lar wrote: »
    ***Sneaky Bump***

Another bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I got my bowl...they are cheap China made crap, plastic....they don't even hold alot of flakes. I bought three boxes to get one, total waste imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I actually would love one myself. Promised the younger cousin one. Hopefully someone can help.

As thanks I will give them a virtual handshake, pat on the back and pint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Jaffusmaximus

Could some kind soul please PM me a 1 code. I am very disappointed as I collected 3 numbers which I thought were the codes. Now my daughter cannot get a Coco Pop Bowl, oh the tragedy of it all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Just a little bump on this... basically needed 4 bowls (for kids lol) and hav bought 7 boxes so far and can't bring myself to buy anymore for a while! I need 5 more codes so if anyone can help me by pm-ing me their unwanted codes I'd really appreciate it so much!

:-)

Could some kind soul please PM me a 1 code...............
    augusta24 wrote: »
    Just a little bump on this... basically needed 4 bowls (for kids lol) and hav bought...........

Don't forget the OP, who came up with the idea for this great thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

If anyone has a spare code if appreciate it :P need 1 more now.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sud1

Sorry no codes here.... but can anyone tell me what postcode did ye put in..its not allowing me leave it empty or just sticking in IRE..
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

I'm collecting too and my codes are not working! Anyone else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

stick in 4 or 5 0's (number)

codes wanted here too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭SEORG

OP, if you still need codes I have one. I'll give you first refusal on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

SEORG wrote: »
    OP, if you still need codes I have one. I'll give you first refusal on it.

If OP doesn't need it can you PM it on to me thanks, I've 2 little boys looking for bowls :D
    Thanks

fitzcoff wrote: »
    If OP doesn't need it can you PM it on to me thanks, I've 2 little boys looking for bowls :D
    Thanks

Yeah no problem, if the OP doesn't get back to me tomorrow I'll pm it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

I have one if anyone still needs it pm

Ill take it thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

not sure if its any help but if you live in Dundalk then you can buy two packs of the mini cerals at 2,29 each and get a free china bowl.

the offer is in conlons shop beside the malt house on the dublin road. i should point out that i work there so if i should not be posting this please delete it. i'm not sure if this is considered spamming as i don't own the shop or benifit in any way from the offer.:D

Code gone to OP

Any other codes going? I can't get my hand on a box, I've got two codes at the moment and the little fella' wants it badly.

I will hug you if you give me one. You can refuse the hug if you'd like. I would.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I have a code if anyone wants it.

Code gone

Can I have it please! Only need one more!
    Gone. Thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Code PM'd to OP.

If not needed, I'm sure they'll pass it on to next in line! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

where the heck are the codes printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Doodlebug wrote: »
    Code PM'd to OP.

I think that's the fairest, go in line of people who asked first.

Doodlebug wrote: »
    Code PM'd to OP.

Thank you very much Doodlebug, that's 3 codes I have received from this thread which equal 1 bowl, I would just love to keep taking the codes but my conscience would be at me.

Any more that I get PM'd to me I will offer up here :D

Washout wrote: »
    where the heck are the codes printed?

They are printed on the inside of the box, you basically have to take the box apart to read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

sud1 wrote: »
    Sorry no codes here.... but can anyone tell me what postcode did ye put in..its not allowing me leave it empty or just sticking in IRE..
    Thanks

Are you sure you are on the correct site. I had the same problem i was on kelloggs. ie but in actual fact the promotion is on whatson4mum.ie

By the way i have a spare code.
    PM me if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

where exactly r the codes printed? i see a code on the smaller flap but the glue always covers digits on it and when i try to pick the glue off it always rips out part of the code

• Advertisement

Washout wrote: »
    where exactly r the codes printed? i see a code on the smaller flap but the glue always covers digits on it and when i try to pick the glue off it always rips out part of the code

The code is on the back/inside of the front picture of the box. You need to take the box apart to get the code

Advertisement