Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare membership required for City at home

Options
  • 26-07-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi guys,

If possible, a spare membership number for City at home would be greatly appreciated. Taking a guest along with me and figured I'd be able to get two tickets on my membership but this is not the case!

Thanks in advance lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

thudd wrote: »
    Hi guys,

If possible, a spare membership number for City at home would be greatly appreciated. Taking a guest along with me and figured I'd be able to get two tickets on my membership but this is not the case!

Thanks in advance lads

Lads, has anyone got a membership spare for this chap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

In desperate need for one before they go on general sale tomorrow. Myself and the girlfriend have a whole weekend worked around this game!

My membership will obviously be readily available for whoever needs it for another match this side of Christmas too. Its my first year getting the paid membership (used to use a friend of mines till recently, he has decided not to renew this year) and I was always under the impression that a member could get 1 guest ticket per match. I was mistaken!

Once again, any help would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

You can use mine, its just a bronze but im sure thats ok?

mushykeogh, yeah that should work fine. Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Sorted!

• Advertisement

Perfect! Nice one, mushykeogh!

Fair play Mushy, good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

In desperate need for one before they go on general sale tomorrow. Myself and the girlfriend have a whole weekend worked around this game!

My membership will obviously be readily available for whoever needs it for another match this side of Christmas too. Its my first year getting the paid membership (used to use a friend of mines till recently, he has decided not to renew this year) and I was always under the impression that a member could get 1 guest ticket per match. I was mistaken!

Once again, any help would be appreciated.

you can buy a guest ticket with a membership on the members guest sale day - its the day before the general sale. problem is most getting tickets together at this stage if getting them at all esp for big games as will be sold out to members quickly.

Must remember that for the next time. As you say though, for the bigger games there's no chance doing it this way. Just checked the site there, tickets for this one seem to be gone now.

Must remember that for the next time. As you say though, for the bigger games there's no chance doing it this way. Just checked the site there, tickets for this one seem to be gone now.
    have you got your tickets yet? I just checked and there are tickets still for sale?

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, got em yesterday evening thanks to mushykeogh. Only checked today out of curiosity.

The site timed me out earlier when I was checking, so just assumed they were all out.

EDIT: Just checked again, you're right. Loads left! Better to be safe than sorry though. Glad we got sorted yesterday

grand, glad you got sorted. Still tickets avail in a lot of stands for anyone else who was looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ahally

can't wait for season to start

ahally wrote: »
    can't wait for season to start

Where did you come from ?

Advertisement