Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest and safest overnight parking in city centre?

• 26-07-2011 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

hi
    i am in the city for 2 nights. the hotel does not have parking. hence i need to find cheap parking around the Denmark street.
    any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Arthurs quay shopping centre has a huge multi story car park beside Denmark St. Not sure of rates for overnight parking etc but it is well managed and is two mins walk away.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The Cornmarket square car park is just off one end of Denmark street and Q-Park car park is on Denmark street.

Maybe phone and ask what their rates are like for overnight parking if they do it etc?

Cornmarket square car park 061 319822

Q-Park car park 061 415 080

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Cornmarket car park is on Denmark st. Can't find overnight rates online, just google them and give them a ring.
    If you're leaving on a sunday morning make sure the place you park opens reasonably early on sundays.

edit; Kess beat me to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Q-park is closed on saturday and sunday as per the website

found this nice website for all parking spots
    http://www.parkopedia.ie/parking/limerick/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

With no valuables visible in the car it should be okay for on street parking overnight unless you want to park up on arrrival and leave the car insitu until you leave the city 2 days later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

shawnee wrote: »
    Arthurs quay shopping centre has a huge multi story car park beside Denmark St. Not sure of rates for overnight parking etc but it is well managed and is two mins walk away.:p

I left my car parked there last year for 24hrs (approx 2pm Sat - 2pm Sun). It cost me €28, so not very cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Train station? 4e for as long as you want and gates are locked at night - or pretty well lit out the front

booked parking in Qpark harveys quays for 3 euro online

Advertisement