Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To put an end to all.....

Options
  • 26-07-2011 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

....."how much will it hurt" threads. (Ok it won't but just thought I'd post it anyways......Seeing that pain is relative and....yada yada yada.

cJvCw.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nice try but those threads are never gonna stop unfortunately. People don't read stickies, and they don't search for similar posts. Long live will it hurt threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I've gotten tattoos on 2 of the
    Crying or passing out is not only accepted, it's expected in the parlour.
    sections, I found the spine to be far more painful than either and even then it hurt but not enough to cause me to grunt/scream/etc...
    Hard as nails me, apparently....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    Nice try but those threads are never gonna stop unfortunately. People don't read stickies, and they don't search for similar posts. Long live will it hurt threads!
    And i will be there to passively aggressively comment and deride the posters who post those questions. I'm not calling myself a hero but when the cape fits....

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭YozzerHughes

Armpit.

Ridiculous place to be tattooed but - owiiiieee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I got booked in for my first tattoo on saturday and from reading all the Will it hurt? threads, i'v gone from not being in the slightest bothered about the pain to having almost nightmares about the needle running up and down my spine :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

You should it's ****ing torture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

You should it's ****ing torture.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

Much pain Expected :(

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Im going to get a tattoo between my neck and shoulder so I'll let ye know how that one goes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

well that's really helped me... not... one on my spine was a doddle going in i though i was gonna have a tattoo baby worthy angoy... the one on my side, i shed a tear... im a small girl and all but i cried... i left with a tattoo and lost some street cred... and i didnt have much to begin with

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Based on my friends and my own experience that no matter where you get it you will build it up in your head so much that it will never be as bad as you expect. I mean I still found my first tattoo sore and felt a little faint towards the end but compared to what I was expecting it wasn't that bad at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement