Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check if phone credit has been activated?

Options
  • 26-07-2011 12:58pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

Is it possible to check if phone credit has been activated without activating it yourself? (with vodafone O2 Meteor excetera)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can call customer care and they'll tell you if the top up voucher was used.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭acoc100

was thinking of setting up a trading website where people could sell unwanted credit to another people at a discount on the face value.
    Was wondering how I would verify the credit was authentic before payment goes through.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,785 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

acoc100 wrote: »
    Is it possible to check if phone credit has been activated without activating it yourself? (with vodafone O2 Meteor excetera)

Et-Cetera*

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭acoc100

callaway92 wrote: »
    Et-Cetera*
    Thanks a million for pointing out my error.
    I am a very weak speller.
    Kind souls like yourself helping to correct spelling errors make the web a better place for everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

What's the point though? I'd just keep the credit myself until I needed it, or give it to a friend for a discount. I can't see the business model.

• Advertisement
Advertisement