Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35 degree roof. Ridge caps ?

• 26-07-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, a quick question, im slating a garage at the mo and am looking for the proper fit of ridge cap to tell the owner to get. I usually get a few samples to see which fits best but i cant this time due to time constraints. Pitch : 35 thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭saltandpepper10

tonydude wrote: »
    Hi guys, a quick question, im slating a garage at the mo and am looking for the proper fit of ridge cap to tell the owner to get. I usually get a few samples to see which fits best but i cant this time due to time constraints. Pitch : 35 thanks
    the sum for your ridges is 35 plus 35 equals 70.70 from 180 gives you 110 degree or as close as is manufactered tighter rather then looser is best

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Reason for the above is that the 3 angles in a triangle add up to 180. you have two 35's (70) which leaves a ridge angle of 110, 115degree ridges will be ideal.

Advertisement