Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding finishing touches to an older tattoo

Options
  • 26-07-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

This might be a longer one so bear with me :)

My tattoos have been getting bigger over the years. I start basic and then tend to add onto things as I get more used to seeing them.

I have one on the inside of my left forearm, saying DISAPPEAR HERE. I know that script is probably a bit oldschool but it's from a novel by a writer that I love. Also, the text is a little messed up. I don't want to name the studio as it doesn't really matter because the lady who did it has left anyway. I can get that evened out.

Questions are:

Would anybody have any suggestions for shading or outlines for this? Also, I've been considering trying a different studio, and have seen some beautiful work from Stigmata, in Swords. It costs quite a bit, however. Would anybody have any recommendations?

With small things like these, I can't imagine it would be too expensive. My boyfriend is always saying my tattoos look unprofessional and unfinished, but in fairness, I'm more into symbols and text than pictures. I would just like to get them polished now.

Thanks for reading.

Advertisement