Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed for holiday home in Rosslare

Options
  • 26-07-2011 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I need to buy a double bed for our holiday home based in Rosslare. Can anyone suggest furniture store close to Rosslare???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

McManus Furniture in New Ross is having a closing down sale, its about 30-40 min. drive away but you should get it cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Ledger wrote: »
    McManus Furniture in New Ross is having a closing down sale, its about 30-40 min. drive away but you should get it cheap!

We saw plenty furniture in McManus reduced from €400 to €200 , and so on.
    Having reviewed some furniture , we found that the price reduction was meaningless .

This includes beds , so you may find that even though there is a sale on , that the price of some items are still fairly steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

You could always order one to be delivered by Argos?
    Otherwise there is a Cost Plus Sofa (including Beds, etc.) in Wexford Town.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    You could always order one to be delivered by Argos?
    Otherwise there is a Cost Plus Sofa (including Beds, etc.) in Wexford Town.

I guy I work with ordered a BBQ from Argos, it didn't come for nearly 2 months. they wont come with it until they have a full truck load for the area. very unreliable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Ledger wrote: »
    I guy I work with ordered a BBQ from Argos, it didn't come for nearly 2 months. they wont come with it until they have a full truck load for the area. very unreliable.

I ordered a couch off them once, it was delivered within 2 days of it being ordered. and I dont exactly live in a bustling town.

• Advertisement

bruschi wrote: »
    I ordered a couch off them once, it was delivered within 2 days of it being ordered. and I dont exactly live in a bustling town.

maybe you were lucky........:D

Advertisement