Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily travel across town

Options
  • 26-07-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Does anyone travel across town from Rathmines/Ranelagh to Drumcondra/Phibsborough and back every day? Thinking of doing it for September and the return to college but not sure about the distance, anyone do it and any opinions? cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

It's an easy cycle if that's an option. I cycle from Crumlin to Phibsboro every day. Only takes me about 20-25 minutes. I used to do it from Harold's Cross, for years, before moving to Crumlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I used to bus it back in the day when I was in school! Ranelagh to Drumcondra. The 11 bus goes all the way across.
    I cycled as well when the weather was good, not a bad cycle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I cycled it only the other day, it was grand!! There is the big hill as you come across onto the south side but so long as your bike has a couple of gears, you'll fly it!!

Advertisement