Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing off an awful lot of text in Malahide/Swords?

Options
  • 26-07-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Heyas :) I was wondering if there's anyplace in Malahide or Swords where I would be able to print off the manuscript of my novel in order to edit the hell out of it?
    I can't think of anywhere that would do such heavy duty printing.

I'm already a client of Read's in town for a zine and they messed it up and there was a bit of palaver and I don't want to have to go back in to get something else printed just yet.

I could ask someone in one of the schools very nicely or something? Would that be really cheeky? Well, probably. But schools have hardcore printers and ... paper is probably really expensive! :D

Open to suggestions anyways :) Sure let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

The design station in Kinsealy should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

Try Printhead in Drynam Enterprise Park (think that's what it's called) should be able to do it no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Homer wrote: »
    Try Printhead in Drynam Enterprise Park (think that's what it's called) should be able to do it no problem.

I went in there a couple of months ago and they wouldn't print a 1000 pages for me, said it wasn't worth there while.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Lux23 wrote: »
    I went in there a couple of months ago and they wouldn't print a 1000 pages for me, said it wasn't worth there while.

wooaahh what the hell.

I never knew there was a place in Kinsealy! Hopefully it'll be near my house kind of sort of maybe. Sweet! Thank you.

(and yes, I'm so very lazy)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Any printing company worth their salt would do this for you.
    In the Swords area I would recommend Levins Print.
    Give Neil or Frank a call: 8902055

Or if you feel like a trip out to Balbriggan give QPD a call: 6903739 :)

• Advertisement

They're also deadly, thanks :) I can finally get to work! It's really hard editing something from a computer screen. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Asry wrote: »
    They're also deadly, thanks :) I can finally get to work! It's really hard editing something from a computer screen. :o

Best of luck with the edit, I am in awe of people who get that far with novels. :)

Lux23 wrote: »
    Best of luck with the edit, I am in awe of people who get that far with novels. :)

Ha, I wouldn't be going that far! I didn't say it was good :D It's going to need an awful lot of messing with! I finished it about a year ago and just haven't been able to stand seeing it since then...

Advertisement