Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Phoneline

Options
  • 26-07-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Ok, I live in a house with no phone line. No sign of the "white box" anywhere. I'm interested in geting DSL BB and the house was only built about 20 years ago.

I had a quick look online (eircom.net) and I was couldn't find much on getting a phoneline installed. Should I PM one of ye my full address and see what the story is?

Thanks, Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

im...LOST wrote: »
    Ok, I live in a house with no phone line. No sign of the "white box" anywhere. I'm interested in geting DSL BB and the house was only built about 20 years ago.

I had a quick look online (eircom.net) and I was couldn't find much on getting a phoneline installed. Should I PM one of ye my full address and see what the story is?

Thanks, Sean

Hi Sean
    if you have a look at this link it should answer any query, if not you can call 1901 and they can place order for you. There is no connection charge for provision of new line and once line active you can order broadband.
    Hope this helps
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Missing the link? :P

And thanks, Tony!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

im...LOST wrote: »
    Missing the link? :P

And thanks, Tony!

Yep:o just added it now..
    Tony

Advertisement