Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firebug issues

Options
  • 26-07-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Anyone here using Firebug here and found it has just died since the recent Firefox updates (4,5)?

I am now using Firefox 5.0.1 and Firefox will not load (some) pages while Firebug is enabled. I am trying to monitor network files when I launch a flash game only the page pauses while firebug is still open. When I close Firebug the flash game loads fine but if I open it again I have no network traffic.

Anybody else having these problems with Firebug?

I'm on Windows XP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mine stopped working altogether a few days ago, well after FF5 came out. [XP Pro]

WebDev toolbar went too when FF5 installed.

Bloody annoying in my line of work - web dev.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Firebug v1.7.3 on Firefox 5.0 UK English on Windows 7 - no problems here.
    Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

I'm done with firebug, Web inspector with chrome is far superior I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Trojan wrote: »
    Firebug v1.7.3 on Firefox 5.0 UK English on Windows 7 - no problems here.
    Same with me, no problems to report. I had to upgrade Firebug when Firefox 5 came out but that was quickly and easily done.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

Malice wrote: »
    Same with me, no problems to report. I had to upgrade Firebug when Firefox 5 came out but that was quickly and easily done.

Fine for me to, though I haven't used it in anger for a few weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement