Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Dunnog Apartments Bettystown

Options
  • 26-07-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi could anyone help me,
    Im looking to rent a 2 bed apartment An Dunnog in Bettytown however i cant find anyone advertising them, i know they are not full and cant find an agency with any to let.
    Does anyone know of anyone looking to rent out? This would be a long term rental.

Thanks in advance any advice welcome.
    Thanks
    Macker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mornington man

Try:
    A1 Value Auctioneers
    Eastham Road
    Bettystown
    Co. Meath
    Phone: 041 9812222
    Web: www.a1value.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 macker123

hi mornington man thanks for your reply, Ive tried them and they have a 3 bed which is too expensive, was hoping someone might know of someone thats trying to rent out...
    Cheers again

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tricks17

Hi Macker
    I might be able to help you out if you are still looking to rent a 2 bed apartment in An Dunnog.

We are looking to rent ours out and its a 2 bed on the top floor. Let me know if you would be interested.

Advertisement