Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blender

Options
  • 26-07-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Need a Good resonable price one, what are they like do they liquify the food you throw into it pretty well? I Just Never Had One Before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Depends if you've got liquid in it! What do you want it for?

I use mine for smoothies mostly and it's grand, but it'll only whizz stuff up if there's enough liquid for the blades to create a whirlpool and get to everything, if that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Gordon wrote: »
    Depends if you've got liquid in it! What do you want it for?

I use mine for smoothies mostly and it's grand, but it'll only whizz stuff up if there's enough liquid for the blades to create a whirlpool and get to everything, if that makes sense.

ya im looking to make my fruit into juice:)as i cant stand eating them, and mixing my protein with milk:) would this work yes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you want to get loads of fruit and juice them into juice you'll need a juicer. If you want to get, for example, a banana and some berries and mix them with milk and protein powder stuff, it's perfect.

Advertisement