Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches in Drogheda?

Options
  • 26-07-2011 6:30pm

Hey all,

Brother is looking to find a decent (and decently priced) creche. I did a quick Google search but can't find much on them. Just thought I'd throw a post in here as I reckon someone on this forum may have experience with one locally or may be able to advise on price, what the place is like, etc.

I believe there's one up near Tesco (apparently €200 per week?) and I know of one in Ballsgrove, but can't find any information on it.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Your brother might get some info on www.mumstown.ie (must be a registered member to view the forum).

I have no connection to the site, but it was set up by a local mum, so I'm sure there's something useful on it!

Advertisement