Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin Commands

Options
  • 26-07-2011 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Okay, question about Friendly Fire. I set it to 0% and I set it to 100%, either way there is a lot of team killing going on. :eek: Friendly Fire has nothing to do with team killing? I tried to enter punish mode where it ask you if you'd like to forgive or punish the person, but that command doesn't work. Half of the commands don't work! I am admin and I press ~ then admin."the command" but half of them say error when you enter them in. I type in admin.autobalanceteam 1 and tried to enter admin.autobalanceteam 0 none of which worked out!

The only ones I can get to work are:

game.listplayers
    admin.banplayer #
    admin.kickplayer #

trying to make it where when a teammate shoots me, it doesn't hurt me. and want to make teams even and the last one would be to vote to punish/forgive team killer. or autoban team killer after say ... 3 kills

Any help? :D

Advertisement