Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping chairs?

Options
  • 26-07-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a decent camping chair in Cork City for a reasonable price?
    I only need it for festivals etc, so I was hoping to get one for under 20euro if possible..
    I saw a few on the Argos website for half price and 1/3 off but they seem to be sold out in all the stores within 2 hours drive :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Fairly sure Heatons would have them but didn't see them on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Dunnes usually stock them for about €10. I think the likes of B&Q might also have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Dunnes usually stock them for about €10. I think the likes of B&Q might also have them.

B&Q definitely have them, around the €10 mark as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

MissRetro wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a decent camping chair in Cork City for a reasonable price?
    I only need it for festivals etc, so I was hoping to get one for under 20euro if possible..
    I saw a few on the Argos website for half price and 1/3 off but they seem to be sold out in all the stores within 2 hours drive :(

not sure if you are still looking,
    they have a camping chair in argos for €6.99 with a drinks holder!
    i checked online and they seem to have them in stock in mahon,
    i saw them in dunnes in douglas aswell but they were over €10 if i remember right,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Thanks everyone! :D

Advertisement