Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheriff YC fc

Options
  • 26-07-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Where do they play? I don't need directions, just an address will do. I know it's D1 but that's all I know.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Good man

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Scouting them for the Shels match at the end of August?:D

Scouting them for the Shels match at the end of August?:D

Spot on, Gav. I haven't been in Tolka in weeks and was SICK when I looked at the fixtures when I got home Saturday morning and saw there wasn't a home game until September.

Spot on, Gav. I haven't been in Tolka in weeks and was SICK when I looked at the fixtures when I got home Saturday morning and saw there wasn't a home game until September.

We're playing Sheriff in Tolka at the end of August in the Cup.;)

• Advertisement

Yeah that's the match I'm talking about, but Shels site says it's away hence me looking for where Sheriff play :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

They're probably training in Fairview Park for now but in the Winter months they often train on the all weather pitches beside Clontarf DART Station.

For any future fixtures ;)

Yeah that's the match I'm talking about, but Shels site says it's away hence me looking for where Sheriff play :/

It is techinally an "away" match, but it's in Tolka!

Grand so :o

Advertisement