Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

I remember someone had posted a suggested starter kit in a online basket type format, tried searching but could not find it, can someone please point me in the direction

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It was this thread, but the site owners took note and put the goods together into a starter kit, so now you just need to buy replacement heads (which head depends on which clearomiser you choose with the kit) and whatever ejuice takes your fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 prudentkelly

doddly wrote: »
    I remember someone had posted a suggested starter kit in a online basket type format, tried searching but could not find it, can someone please point me in the direction

You're after wasting some cash prudentkelly, can be bought for €62 from here.

€18 down the drain. Bottle and a half of good juice down the drain.

Maybe you should start shopping around? Those guys seem to be screwing you and everyone else they call a customer over.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 prudentkelly

interesting shop
    I got a lot of free stuff, worth more than 20, so comes out cheaper :)
    but nice shop,
    can I trust them, .eu?

prefer to buy in Ireland, shipping is cheaper and faster

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

interesting shop
    but nice shop,
    can I trust them, .eu?

Bestshop is irish. Don't forget you are posting in the "where to buy" thread where in the first post you can find lots of different vendors in ireland and beyond.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

thebestshop is Irish (Galway I think??) and not only are they cheaper anyway but they also offer a 10% discount. Details in the first post.

That site you've been using is ridiculously over-priced. Plenty of great Irish shops offer the same stuff and better for much cheaper (and they throw in free stuff too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

interesting shop
    but nice shop,
    can I trust them, .eu?

You can view where their from with this link http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/content/4-about-us
    Great to deal with and fast and reliable service, as are ESI http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/ and their Irish too, but you knew that already Kell's and if you didn't your not very prudent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

prudentkelly,

You do know it's against the rules to pretend you're a customer whilst shilling?
    €10 for 30ml of Dekang - seriously?

You should change your username to something like "expensivekelly".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

e-cigshop having a 30% off sale this weekend
    We celebrate our 1. BIRTHDAY this weekend!!! To celebrate this exciting event we offer 30% OFF* of everything in our store. Offer walid this weekend only !!!

Please use discount code: 1YEAR on your shopping cart

http://e-cigshop.eu/

*Offer valid till midnight 9.September 2012. Minimum order value is 10.00 € for the code to become active.

one for all you white label fans

I assume he means december

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Too bad there's no 30ml bottles:(

extended for another day, so midnight of the 10th I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

has anyone tried these

4000 mAh battery

im pretty sure trustfire don't have a good reputation

Terrible reputation, especially the ones floating around on eBay. Clones of bad batteries can't be good.
    If you want high capacity batteries that've tested well, get the eFest 3400mAh. They've at least matched the AWs in side-by-side comparisons, so they seem the ones to get.
    For a product that'll be used for the next couple of years (at least), is the extra tenner so bad?

has anyone tried these

4000 mAh battery

Some of those batteries have been shown to have a quarter of their listed capacity - avoid at all costs.

AW's, Efests, Samsung and Panasonic batteries are the only brands that you should use, the Irish vendors are all doing great deals too.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Thanks guys
    Shame I already ordered them. I'll order some local to compare.
    Are the aw's worth the extra or are the efest just as good?

by all accounts the efest are just as good

by all accounts the efest are just as good

They don't have as many life cycles or so I've been told - half the price of the AW's though so all's good.

Didn't realise you bought the batteries from ebay:(

Don't be using the ebay batteries for anything at high voltage as they're protected and your PV will shut down - you need IMR's for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

if i buy a Boge cartomizer will i need a drip tip on it? In saying that is there a tank out there (maybe like kanger) with a 510 connection on it?

ignore that, i just actually took a look at things, i'm an idiot.

• Advertisement

You don't need it, but the carto can get quite warm.

The Vivi Novas have 510 connections. Did I read that properly, is that what you were asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

grindle wrote: »
    You don't need it, but the carto can get quite warm.

The Vivi Novas have 510 connections. Did I read that properly, is that what you were asking?

thats exactly it :)

as i said i actually looked for myself instead of getting someone to do the work for me :p

vivi v3 any use?

Pretty good, yeah.
    Not too much difference between that and the T2. A little too hot with muted flavour, needs a tipping.
    Tastes pretty good rewicked.
    I still use it, so I mustn't hate it. I put whatever strong fruity mix I have going at the time in there. Muting matters less then.
    Piña Colada + Vivi = delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 VapeTime

mewso wrote: »
    Just ensure if you want to propose a link it's a vendor/resource you have used and know to be reliable.
    http://vapestick.co.uk

I've got the Vapestick Design and I really like it. It's a 3 part device that uses cartridges, not cartomizers. But they're good. The flavours are really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

VapeTime wrote: »
    I've got the Vapestick Design and I really like it. It's a 3 part device that uses cartridges, not cartomizers. But they're good. The flavours are really good too.
    Odd username there. Any link with vapetime.net vapetime.org or vapetime.co.uk?

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Odd username there. Any link with vapetime.net vapetime.org or vapetime.co.uk?
    Suspicious bunch you lot on here :D

VapeTime wrote: »
    http://vapestick.co.uk

£34 for a cigalike?
    That's pretty crazy money isn't it.

kiffy wrote: »
    Suspicious bunch you lot on here :D

What do you mean by that? I've noticed that you keep mentioning the ProVari, and your name rhymes with "stiffy". Coincidence? Or neuro-linguistic programming?

Took me a while to figure out why I was feeling that way every time you mentioned it, but I'm onto you. :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

prudentkelly banned and e-smoke blacklisted. I have no proof but despite being asked to stop linking to that site kelly persisted and I can't stomach anymore. If admins confirm at some point in the future that prudentkelly is innocent then fair enough I will lift the ban but I have ****ing work to do during the day without dealing with this **** tbh. Trying to circumvent and make use of boards for your benefit while other vendors play by the rules rubs me up the wrong way.

VapeTime is fine. He/She had a recommendation and I pointed him/her here.

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    What do you mean by that? I've noticed that you keep mentioning the ProVari, and your name rhymes with "stiffy". Coincidence? Or neuro-linguistic programming?

Took me a while to figure out why I was feeling that way every time you mentioned it, but I'm onto you. :mad:
    Oooh Grind's that was like a dagger through my heart, good job I don't have feelings or I might have really been hurt :p

Come on then when have you ever seen me mention the Pr***ri , **** the mods have even censored the name Pr***ri now, see what you have started :eek:

And as for those 2 Wallies who thanked you for the hurtful comment, their names have been taken out of the draw for my Pr***ri when I ascend to a higher plain of existence some time in the future.
    Hallowed be the Ori ;)

Advertisement