Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Ionised wrote: »
    I did see your other posts but for some reason must have imagined you'd got sorted out.
    I have a short agr tube here that's looking lonely. PM me your details and I'll throw it in the post today or tomorrow.
    Ah that's very kind of you. PM on the way!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Ah that's very kind of you. PM on the way!:)

No worries. Always happy to help out.

No worries. Always happy to help out.
    Would you like to try some Mr. Good Vape juice? Have about 10ml 12 mg of Moon Sugar. Let me know and I'll send it over to you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Would you like to try some Mr. Good Vape juice? Have about 10ml 12 mg of Moon Sugar. Let me know and I'll send it over to you:)

Sure why not. Always up to try new juices. That would be great.

Sure why not. Always up to try new juices. That would be great.
    will do then:) PM me your address and i'll post it out tomorrow:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 MickelRants

ignore all the mod/build your own threads, they are for people who have given up smoking AND building Hornby train sets and using e-cigs to cure their addiction to both!

Excellent analogy, I'd agree there is a lot of info out there ... but simply googling 'e-cigarettes for beginners' or something, would you'd imagine, illicit an accurate response from google?

Some people just don't like buying on-line... its not a confusion thing, I think it more of a 'trust' thing or a 'fear' thing. Boring place this world if we were all the same folks.

A friend of mine appears at my door every time he wants to buy airline tickets because the Ryan Air website 'confuses' him....Which is fair enough I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Excellent analogy, I'd agree there is a lot of info out there ... but simply googling 'e-cigarettes for beginners' or something, would you'd imagine, illicit an accurate response from google?

Some people just don't like buying on-line... its not a confusion thing, I think it more of a 'trust' thing or a 'fear' thing. Boring place this world if we were all the same folks.

A friend of mine appears at my door every time he wants to buy airline tickets because the Ryan Air website 'confuses' him....Which is fair enough I suppose.

It was only meant tongue in cheek and I hope it didn't offend anyone!

A simple buy this, don't buy that and definitely ignore all this stuff for now guide would be useful though I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

Anyone got a discount code for Vapourpal? I see they have a field for a discount code on the checkout page?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Hi all, was looking for a starter kit, would this do the job?

http://www.vaperus.ie/starter-vaping-kits/342-build-a-kit.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Hi all, was looking for a starter kit, would this do the job?

http://www.vaperus.ie/starter-vaping-kits/342-build-a-kit.html

Looks good and cartos as well as clearomisers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It is nice that it has cartos but the Twist kit is so much better just for the batteries!!!
    Add a carto to your order if you want to try them but having VV is a ginormous bonus.

IRISHVAPE for 10% Discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Twist batteries and mini Protanks would be the sweetspot. I started using the variable voltage twists again recently after using mini eGos for a few months and the extra voltage really does make a difference even if you only go up half a volt or so.

The constant 3.7volts you get from a standard eGo or evod battery just isn't enough imo unless you're using something with low resistance, it's fine but not as great as it could be.

EGriff wrote: »
    Twist batteries and mini Protanks would be the sweetspot. I started using the variable voltage twists again recently after using mini eGos for a few months and the extra voltage really does make a difference even if you only go up half a volt or so.

The constant 3.7volts you get from a standard eGo or evod battery just isn't enough imo unless you're using something with low resistance, it's fine but not as great as it could be.

I'm using the vv twist with a mini Protank with 1.8 - 2.0 ohm coils, should I try a higher resistance coil and would this give longer battery life?

dePeatrick wrote: »
    I'm using the vv twist with a mini Protank with 1.8 - 2.0 ohm coils, should I try a higher resistance coil and would this give longer battery life?

If you had a higher resistance you'd have to turn the voltage up higher to get the same vapour and flavour so the battery drain would be the same pretty much. 1.8 -2 ohm are the best bet with those coils as far as I know.

If you had a higher resistance you'd have to turn the voltage up higher to get the same vapour and flavour so the battery drain would be the same pretty much. 1.8 -2 ohm are the best bet with those coils as far as I know.

Ok, have not had them very long so still playing around with voltage settings to see where the "sweet spot"is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

The sweet spot for me with the protank and 1.8-2.0 ohm coils is about 3.7volts but that may be different for you.

grindle wrote: »
    It is nice that it has cartos but the Twist kit is so much better just for the batteries!!!
    Add a carto to your order if you want to try them but having VV is a ginormous bonus.

IRISHVAPE for 10% Discount

Cheers might just get that, how long would 10ml last me, i smoke 13-16 a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

No way of knowing......probably 3-4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Or of course you could go with this one

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

And get 3x10 mls of wingnuts and 30mls of Mom and Pops which should last you almost a month.....

More expensive but way better value I think....

Use boards for 10% discount

Cheers might just get that, how long would 10ml last me, i smoke 13-16 a day

Hard to say, vaping is weird because you don't have a defined time to stop like the end of a cigarette. I used to limit myself to 1 cig an hour but now sometimes I hit the vapouriser non stop because I don't go outside to use it.

I use about 2ml a day, some people on here use 5 to 6 ml a day. You should definitely get more than 10 ml anyway and a few different flavours to try

• Advertisement

Hard to say, vaping is weird because you don't have a defined time to stop like the end of a cigarette. I used to limit myself to 1 cig an hour but now sometimes I hit the vapouriser non stop because I don't go outside to use it.

I use about 2ml a day, some people on here use 5 to 6 ml a day. You should definitely get more than 10 ml anyway and a few different flavours to try

will get a few thanks

will get a few thanks

Have a look at my post above and you'll get 4 free flavours for starters....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bumikx

I`m ordering my stuff from that shop http://www.e-dym.pl, cheap shipping to Ireland, usually taking 4 days. Very good prices on liquids & accessories. Accepting all major cards & paypal. Very nice to deal with. With frequent orders you are getting nice discounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

^^^^^^^^
    Errr...ok...right you are...;)

Got my first kit today and watched a long video about starting off but am still none the wiser to what i do with these?

Got my first kit today and watched a long video about starting off but am still none the wiser to what i do with these?

First, remove all small children/animals from the vicinity.....

Second, remove all your girlfriends clothing and post on here....oops, sorry, wrong thread, .....remove all plastic packaging from what from now on you will refer to as your battery and your clearomiser....trust me, I'm good sometimes....:D

Thirdly, screw the clearomiser, that's the piece with the sucking tip and the clear plastic tank....onto the battery........did you charge it? If not, then get to it.....

Fourthly, unscrew the "sucking tip" ( well wtf else would you call it?) and pour, gently some e-liquid into the tank taking care not to get it into the centre post.....when about 3/4 full screw the tip back on, screw the battery onto the clearomiser.....hit the button ...and vape.....wonderful......:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

The black things have a thread on one end, fix this to the aforementioned battery. Fits? now take it off and remove the plug thing from the tip. use the rubber end caps for the next bit. Fill a rubber cap with juice now slowly press the threaded end down into the cap. let the juice soak into the filler.
    This is known as the condom method. blow the excess out on a tissue, yeah yeah I know, get your mind out of the gutter!
    Fix to battery and press button suck the other end, your vaping.
    Oh put the stopper back in the top or get a drip tip (that's the sucking thing).
    Are those twist VV batterys? if so you can adjust the voltage going to the clearo or carto by twisting the ring on the bottom. to the right make it go up and produces a hotter vape back left reduces the volts and a cooler vape. Have a fiddle round to see what you like it at, I find 3.7 to 4.2 best but ymmv.

Any of the Irish sites do 0% nic juices does anyone know off the tops of their heads.

Have gone on a few, but have to keep clicking on loads of juices to check what strengths they have, and haven't come across a 0% yet!

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Think e-smoke will do 0 nic if you put it in the comments when ordering, or contact them first and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Any of the Irish sites do 0% nic juices does anyone know off the tops of their heads.

Have gone on a few, but have to keep clicking on loads of juices to check what strengths they have, and haven't come across a 0% yet!

Cheers

off the top of my head, the best shop do mom and pops, liqua, evo and their standard range all in 0mg

ezsmoke have a link to all their 0mg juices

vapourpal do liqua, vmist, DKS and joyetech in 0mg

bargain vapour do the DKS too

vaperus do a range called DEA that come in 0mg

ecigarettesworld.ie do some of theirs in 0mg, link on the left of the page

Advertisement