Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

artyeva wrote: »
    off the top of my head, the best shop do mom and pops, liqua, evo and their standard range all in 0mg

ezsmoke have a link to all their 0mg juices

vapourpal do liqua, vmist, DKS and joyetech in 0mg

bargain vapour do the DKS too

vaperus do a range called DEA that come in 0mg

ecigarettesworld.ie do some of theirs in 0mg, link on the left of the page

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Thanks a million!

there's probably more out there to be honest, but those were the first names that came to mind.

artyeva wrote: »
    there's probably more out there to be honest, but those were the first names that came to mind.

No it's fine thanks, found one there on Vaperus.

The missus has been off the smokes for 3 months but is struggling now especially when we're out for a beer and she doesn't want to vape my nicotine, so want to just get her a little out and about setup with a 0% menthol.

Might need a drop of vodka or something in it for a bit of TH??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

MAybe try to mix your own? far cheaper and you can play about with the PG/VG ratios to get the kick required.

Pique wrote: »
    MAybe try to mix your own? far cheaper and you can play about with the PG/VG ratios to get the kick required.

Yeah, I might try that at some stage.

I have to master rebuilding my coils first!

Baby steps an all that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Is there a discount code for House Of Liquid....anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

You have to register and then email them with your email address saying you want to join that in_private club thing. Discounts and free sampler bottles of juices from then on.

grindle wrote: »
    You have to register and then email them with your email address saying you want to join that in_private club thing. Discounts and free sampler bottles of juices from then on.

Thanks Grindle, will do that before I order then, dying to try out El Toro Cigarillos....:)

Get Virginia Prime and Puros Naturales while you're at it

Get Virginia Prime and Puros Naturales while you're at it

Ok, I bow to your superior albeit ever so slightly smug with a touch of mentholitis experience....:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I'd probably throw some Eden in too when you're at it!

I'd probably throw some Eden in too when you're at it!
    I know, have heard a whole lot about Eden.....let's see how I get on, beginning to gather a lot of bottles on my desk here.....have not found "The One" yet....

dePeatrick wrote: »
    slightly

How dare you.

How dare you.
    Ewwww.....oh....now....I have....to.....oh.....damm you Grindle...can't even insult you.....have to try harder....have to try harder....have to try.......:(

I know, have heard a whole lot about Eden.....let's see how I get on, beginning to gather a lot of bottles on my desk here.....have not found "The One" yet....

Virginia Prime is The One :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Any Irish sites selling a Provari ring\collar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭OcocO

Does anybody know if I can buy an automatic battery (preferably eGo or generic 510) with a capacity of at least 500mAh from an Irish or UK (preferably Irish) online source?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

OcocO is taking a weeks holiday for spamming this question but I'm leaving it here as it's the best place for it and maybe someone might be able to help.

:D Thought I saw the same question in a few threads!!

I dunno what an "Automatic" battery is though, so can't really help OcocO... Sorry

Virginia Prime is The One :D
    Ordered Virginia prime, Eden and Cigarellos last night......:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

OcocO wrote: »
    Does anybody know if I can buy an automatic battery (preferably eGo or generic 510) with a capacity of at least 500mAh from an Irish or UK (preferably Irish) online source?

An auto battery is like the cigalikes fires on the draw. A sensor is activated by air flow instead of a button. Don't like them in anything above a cig size myself but if you must have one then a eGo sized Jaunty Neo is the man. Their available from iVapor in the UK. Get a Kuwako as well for that 'Sir' look :D
    http://www.ivapour.co.uk/janty-neo/neo-battery-silver.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bumikx

HI OcocO, I don`t know what do you mean by automatic but I`m using at the moment http://e-dym.pl/Joyetech/Joyetech_eGo-T/174-Bateria_Joyetech_eGo-T_1000mAh_USB.html and its working perfect for me. Shipping was 4 days after I place the order, it`s not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has anyone used Alien Vapers or know a discount code for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭OcocO

I dunno what an "Automatic" battery is though, so can't really help OcocO... Sorry
    Ordered Virginia prime, Eden and Cigarellos last night......:D
    bumikx wrote: »
    HI OcocO, I don`t know what do you mean by automatic but I`m using at the moment http://e-dym.pl/Joyetech/Joyetech_eGo-T/174-Bateria_Joyetech_eGo-T_1000mAh_USB.html and its working perfect for me. Shipping was 4 days after I place the order, it`s not bad.
    tommy2bad wrote: »
    An auto battery is like the cigalikes fires on the draw. A sensor is activated by air flow instead of a button. Don't like them in anything above a cig size myself but if you must have one then a eGo sized Jaunty Neo is the man. Their available from iVapor in the UK. Get a Kuwako as well for that 'Sir' look :D
    http://www.ivapour.co.uk/janty-neo/neo-battery-silver.html

Sorry, should have been clearer as to what often seems to be referred to as an automatic battery is (and asked in only one thread :o). Tommy2Bad summed it up though - thanks Tommy - the model you linked to is just the sort of thing I'm looking for (for my dad). I'd have got it straight away if I hadn't also been put on to a similar one at VapourPal, an Irish online site, and which I'll probably buy for dad first as it is cheaper and will arrive sooner. He's dead set against having to push a button to vape so, if it doesn't work out, then I'll try the model you suggest.

Thanks again.

Welcome back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Wiggy

Has anyone used Alien Vapers or know a discount code for them?

Never heard of Alien Vapers, but if you mean Alien Vapor then I have indeed heard of them.

Among other things, Alien Vapor make ejuices with the same names as the legendary Alien Visions juices e.g. Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice. I've never heard anything positive about what they make.

Before I realized what they were up to, I mistakenly bought "Boba's Bounty" from them. I haven't vaped it, and am unlikely to based on the smell from the bottle....

:(

I'd have got it straight away if I hadn't also been put on to a similar one at VapourPal, an Irish online site, and which I'll probably buy for dad first as it is cheaper and will arrive sooner.

Thanks again.

No bother, hadnt come across the vapor pal one myself or would have given them the nod.

Sorry, should have been clearer as to what often seems to be referred to as an automatic battery is (and asked in only one thread :o). Tommy2Bad summed it up though - thanks Tommy - the model you linked to is just the sort of thing I'm looking for (for my dad). I'd have got it straight away if I hadn't also been put on to a similar one at VapourPal, an Irish online site, and which I'll probably buy for dad first as it is cheaper and will arrive sooner. He's dead set against having to push a button to vape so, if it doesn't work out, then I'll try the model you suggest.

Thanks again.
    Best of luck with getting your Dad to start vaping, one thing I am noticing is that the strong nicotene liquids say 24 mg I don't think is really that strong at all tbh....If I was doing it again I would have started on a stronger liquid than 24 mg....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

tommy2bad wrote: »
    No bother, hadnt come across the vapor pal one myself or would have given them the nod.

I've dealt with them and they are very good. The website is good too. Some sites are clunky and messy but theirs is well designed and easy to use.

• Advertisement

I've dealt with them and they are very good. The website is good too. Some sites are clunky and messy but theirs is well designed and easy to use.

Ahh no, I know vapor pall well, sure aren't they the Shaws of vaping, almost nationwide.
    I meant I hadn't seen the auto battery!

Advertisement