Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭supaburger

masonchat wrote: »
    All lovely but im sure the guy/gal would like to start vaping before smoking kills him lol
    does it take that long to get the stuff from them ?
    i placed an order of juices last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

supaburger wrote: »
    does it take that long to get the stuff from them ?
    i placed an order of juices last week

Well i have orders placed since 31/1/14 that only shipped last fri not expecting to see for another 2 weeks.

Chinese new year they closed for holidays reopened on the 5th so had a backlog of orders and few other probs that they might not have all year, i also placed orders on the 13/2/14 and not expecting them to ship untill 28/2/14 at the earliest.

I did place an order with another chinese company last night for same item and it shipped within hours.

So i just wouldnt be ordering things that you need in a hurry, if you have the time they have some great deals

Well i have orders placed since 31/1/14 that only shipped last fri not expecting to see for another 2 weeks.

Chinese new year they closed for holidays reopened on the 5th so had a backlog of orders and few other probs that they might not have all year, i also placed orders on the 13/2/14 and not expecting them to ship untill 28/2/14 at the earliest.

I did place an order with another chinese company last night for same item and it shipped within hours.

So i just wouldnt be ordering things that you need in a hurry, if you have the time they have some great deals

mine shipped on sunday 16/2/14
    using singapore post

what is this chinese site you ordered from

Your order should be well on the way so ya lucky ************ ya : - ) https://www.vaporbreak.com/en/ they were $3 cheaper for same nemesis clone but shipping cost $6 they dont have as big a selection and some other items didnt seem as cheap worth a look anyway

Your order should be well on the way so ya lucky ************ ya : - ) https://www.vaporbreak.com/en/ they were $3 cheaper for same nemesis clone but shipping cost $6 they dont have as big a selection and some other items didnt seem as cheap worth a look anyway
    the hansen liquids are very cheap over there .
    i never tried them are they any good?so far my favorite is liqua

which Currier option you find to be the best from fasttech?

• Advertisement

the hansen liquids are very cheap over there .
    i never tried them are they any good?so far my favorite is liqua

which Currier option you find to be the best from fasttech?

Havent tried any of their products yet as these are my first orders so again i cant say which option is best from there,

From reading other peoples experience stay away from DHL and the like when ordering from china as they seem to be part time tax collectors .

also keep your orders below 22euro or risk getting caught for vat+extra postage charges if pulled by customs

Havent tried any of their products yet as these are my first orders so again i cant say which option is best from there,

From reading other peoples experience stay away from DHL and the like when ordering from china as they seem to be part time tax collectors .

also keep your orders below 22euro or risk getting caught for vat+extra postage charges if pulled by customs

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Singapore registered post for liquids. If you like liqua juice then you might be better off sticking with it. Hangsen isn't for everyone :-)

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Singapore registered post for liquids. If you like liqua juice then you might be better off sticking with it. Hangsen isn't for everyone :-)
    thanks for The info mate

i'm just new to this and i want to try many brands and flavours

why hangsen isn't for everyone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

thanks for The info mate

i'm just new to this and i want to try many brands and flavours

why hangsen isn't for everyone ?

Alot of people say it tastes chemically, but you might love it. Check out bargain vapour, they do 5ml samples of hangsen for €2 and free delivery over €25 so you could get 13 samples for €26.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 SteveB09

Hi Mewso,

My name is Steve Barrett - I have just opened a new electronic cigarette and vaping shop in Crow Street, Temple Bar.
    I am just wondering how to get on to the Vaping Ireland Vendors List.

Any advice more than welcome.
    Many thanks
    Steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Send him a PM, he might not be browsing the forum but may have email alerts for his PMs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

My name is Steve Barrett - I have just opened a new electronic cigarette and vaping shop in Crow Street, Temple Bar.
    Just had a look at your website Steve, glad to see you're putting up a flavour description on your juices.

A lack of flavour description on products has often stopped me from making a purchase.

Best of luck with your business venture, good to have another walk-in shop in the city centre.

I hope you're doing juice tastings/samples in-store, nothing worse than shelling out your hard earned €'s on a juice only to find that it tastes like you're vaping a lepers cock :D

Hi Mewso,

I am just wondering how to get on to the Vaping Ireland Vendors List.

Any advice more than welcome.
    Many thanks
    Steve

Hi Steve I just Been to your shop
    It's very nice
    Let me know when you get the aspire 1.8 Bdc
    Thanks for the sample

• Registered Users Posts: 5 OctopusEcig

Edited

• Registered Users Posts: 5 OctopusEcig

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Efag.ie

Delete my post with according to the rules

We prefer to go by customer word of mouth around here,. im sure someone will point you to forum rules for vendors but i cant be bothered lookin for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

• Advertisement

We prefer to go by customer word of mouth around here,. im sure someone will point you to forum rules for vendors but i cant be bothered lookin for it

That reminds me had 3 orders last week
    from http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/Default.asp

http://e-cigshop.eu/

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/

All orders arrived next day correct and in good condition continued excellent service provided by all

• Registered Users Posts: 12 masonlvvy

can you open the website fasttech.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

masonlvvy wrote: »

Yes, why?

masonlvvy wrote: »

I can but id rather refrain , its bad for one's wallet and blood pressure , in that order lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RedMarko

I've been considering trying these for months as an encouragement to give up smoking. Have been looking around the web, but wasn't overly enamoured by what I found.

I went into the new shop down in Temple Bar (Purplebox Vapours) and have to say Steve in there certainly seems to know his stuff.

Got a good start up kit (e-smart) and 1 week later I'm much more comfortable about what to look for if I want to go online to buy. (Although I'll probably drop into the Purplebox website for now!)

I do like the idea, as a starter, of getting to look at the different models and get a run down on how it all works etc. I work in mobile phones and can see similarities in the retail model - i.e. people want to see what they are getting before ordering - particularly in what is still a startup market.

New to the vaping game, but thought it reasonable to give credit where it's due.

Just looked back a page and saw the same Steve posted there! Fair dues Steve - thanks for your help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

ok , thinking of getting this : http://www.vaperus.ie/innokin/417-itaste-vtr.html

anyone any experience with the itaste VTR ?

Codes for vaperus :confused:

1. Very heavy.

2. IRISHVAPE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

grindle wrote: »
    1. Very heavy.

2. IRISHVAPE

Thanks Grindle :)

Ok. looking for something small(ish), having read through somre of the forums, i suppose VV is the way to go, also looking for something thats gonna be future proofed for a while anyway...

ideally looking for something that would give a decent throat hit- to replicate actual smoking.. does this come down to the actual unit or the juice :confused: i remember reading something about if juice was 50/50% between glycol and something else... :o

also i do remember reading here that somewhere sold "fizzy cola lollies" flavour ... would love to know the actual name. EDIT : Swedish Fish :)

Final question - are those Valeo BioNic juices worth it ??

jeez- when you get inot it, its a minefield.!

any and all comments welcome :)

EDIT : i was looking at this : Kanger Mini Protank 2 Starter Kit -VV but cant seem to get it anywhere cheap-ish, anyone any ideas? Vaperdojo were selling it but its sold out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, I was looking at those BioNic juices too. Couldn't find much with regards to reviews though either. Anything less than 6mg really needs something to impart that 'nic' feeling for me. 0mg is pretty useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

thebullkf wrote: »
    ok , thinking of getting this : http://www.vaperus.ie/innokin/417-itaste-vtr.html

anyone any experience with the itaste VTR ?

Codes for vaperus :confused:

I have one and I'm fairly happy with it, like Grindle says it is very heavy but that doesn't bother me too much. The main advantage is that it's fairly bullet proof and goes up to 15W so if you drop things a lot or plan on using lower resistance it could be a good choice.

I should also mention that some of the threads on the 510 connector have wore off so I need to use a small 510 to 510 adapter or atomisers don't tighten in fully, this includes the adapter that comes with it which makes it very long. Haven't heard of this happening to anyone else so maybe I'm just unlucky, I do tend to change atomisers a lot which might also have had something to do with it. Not a huge fan of the iclear 30s which comes with it but you can use almost any clearo with it.

Advertisement