Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

subscriber wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply....is there any major difference between the istick and the kbox mini in terms of downfalls for either? I see there similarly priced..both about 33 quid.

If i do decide to update my clero sometime in the future to a larger tank, I presume there'll be no issues with compatability if it includes an adapter?

There's only two types of connection on the tanks, 510 and ego. The iStick takes a 510 connection and comes with an ego adapter in the box so you're covered for everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Another Irish website to recommend.....

Irishvape.com

Great customer support and a very speedy delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

http://www.joyetech.co.uk/

have a clearance sale with up to 75% discount at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

JH_raheny wrote: »
    http://www.joyetech.co.uk/

have a clearance sale with up to 75% discount at the moment

Wasn't their website security really dodgy? I heard dozens of people who ordered off the US site had their card details stolen.

I'm not sure about the UK site.

AFAIK that had something to do with company providing the transaction services and was rectified and everyone compensated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Oh jeebus, I might jump on that one. White I think, no black ohhhh

Didihno wrote: »
    Oh jeebus, I might jump on that one. White I think, no black ohhhh

There was black too, look again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

There was black too, look again
    You misunderstood me then, I am undecided on which colour!
    Black, no, white, no, black and so on....

Actually, the comma helps!

Either way this is the V1, the next rev will have spring loaded pin....allegedly.

• Advertisement

Just get one of each then :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Any discount codes for cloudhousevapor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

moleyv wrote: »
    Any discount codes for cloudhousevapor?

POV15 for 15% off

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Cloudhouse Vapor
    In celebration of July 4th, Sidewalk Egg Frying Day, all juice is 22% off from now through July 5th. Use coupon code "sidewalkegg" for your discount.

We will also have random hardware deals throughout the week so keep your eyes open for some amazing deals.

moeblogs wrote: »
    Cloudhouse Vapor
    In celebration of July 4th, Sidewalk Egg Frying Day, all juice is 22% off from now through July 5th. Use coupon code "sidewalkegg" for your discount.

We will also have random hardware deals throughout the week so keep your eyes open for some amazing deals.

Is that off all juice ? Even the 250 ml bottles?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Is that off all juice ? Even the 250 ml bottles?

The code removed 22% from my entire order :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I was going to order a load of stuff last night off CHV. Glad I waited!!

LazyPicti wrote: »
    The code removed 22% from my entire order :)

Disgusted I bought 3 bottles the other day. Think il have to get more now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Disgusted I bought 3 bottles the other day. Think il have to get more now :)

Yeah i don't know what it is about these discount codes, i had no intentions of buying a Coolfire 4, Trident RDA some twisted wire and 5 bottles of liquid until i saw that code :), the code made me do it wtf is that all about :p

• Advertisement

Don't get me started on the great offer syndrome lol
    LazyPicti wrote: »
    Yeah i don't know what it is
    about these discount codes, i had no intentions of buying a Coolfire 4, Trident RDA some twisted wire and 5 bottles of liquid until i saw that code :), the code made me do it wtf is that all about :p

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

tried an order wont accept the code says its not valid
    missed out again sob

thevaper wrote: »
    missed out again sob

Sure it's not until the 4th :D

EDIT: sorry it's now until the 5th I got it wrong

Sure it's not until the 4th :D

EDIT: sorry it's now until the 5th I got it wrong

tried again but stuck in a few mvp diy samples and hey presto it worked
    i'm not sobbing anymore, can't speak for the missus though

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

can anyone make a suggestion on where to buy some 60 or 70% VG juices at a reasonable price. Most I've seen are at around 12 euros with postage costs on top which is a lot to pay if you end up not liking the flavour....

I actually ordered 5 bottles of 80% VG samples from CloudHouseVapour.com last month but every single one of them were absolutely disgusting and despite being advertised as different flavours, all, tasted exactly the same. Not sure is this down to the quality of the liquids are due to the VG sweetness content?

A little help would be good thanks....

Drop me a PM and I'll send you a few high vg bottles and you'll know if it really what you chasing
    can anyone make a suggestion on where to buy some 60 or 70% VG juices at a reasonable price. Most I've seen are at around 12 euros with postage costs on top which is a lot to pay if you end up not liking the flavour....

I actually ordered 5 bottles of 80% VG samples from CloudHouseVapour.com last month but every single one of them were absolutely disgusting and despite being advertised as different flavours, all, tasted exactly the same. Not sure is this down to the quality of the liquids are due to the VG sweetness content?

A little help would be good thanks....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

subscriber wrote:

If its Mount Baker juice you got it has to steep in order to bring out the flavours. Steeping times can vary from 1 to 7 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Any body here been to Majorca? I am running out of juice and looking for a decent shop.

Never been to Majorca but saw loads of people in torremolinos with ecigs so just stop a stranger and ask where they are buying

missed out again sob

Just placed an order with them,code won't work for hardware on its own but add a juice and its 22% off the lot,Happy Dayz:D
    Edit,sorry didn't see your reply

Never been to Majorca but saw loads of people in torremolinos with ecigs so just stop a stranger and ask where they are buying

There were loads when I was here 14 months ago, but apparently usage has fallen dramatically and a lot of the shops went tits up.

The Spanish government has introduced the most draconian anti e cig legislation in Europe and everyone went back to smoking.

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Just placed an order with them,code won't work for hardware on its own but add a juice and its 22% off the lot,Happy Dayz:D
    Edit,sorry didn't see your reply

tempted for the coolfire on there 22% off would make it a steal Bill

thevaper wrote:
    tempted for the coolfire on there 22% off would make it a steal Bill

Wont get it cheaper anywhere else and its a great solid little mod.

Wont get it cheaper anywhere else and its a great solid little mod.

order gone in

order gone in

:D
    You won't regret that purchase,discount code makes it a steal.

:D
    You won't regret that purchase,discount code makes it a steal.

yeah Bill
    i liked the look of it when we were talking the other day,watched a few reviews and although the battery is permament i could'nt resist it at that price
    i'll have to sell the isticks
    a lot of temptation on there

Drop me a PM and I'll send you a few high vg bottles and you'll know if it really what you chasing

Hey JH...you actually sent me some bottles already two weeks ago which was very sound of you. Thanks again. Unfortunately I don't think I want to bother going down the mixing route myself and would perfer to buy straight off the shelf.

Any other suggestions on where to get reasonably priced 60 or 70% VG greatly appreciated!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Can anyone recomend what to buy for first time buying these things? What do I need to get started? Would have cut down from jpb to Marlboro lights
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭BigBoi83

Hey KeithC. As someone who is in the exact same position as you i
    I spent 2 r 3 days scrolling through the pages and sometimes felt more confused than informed when finished.:confused::confused: But it was all great info and these guys were great to learn from. (p.s thanks everyone ye really were/are extremely helpful)

What i learned was the Eleaf iStick 30w is possibly the better starting point as it allows for a good learning curve as you figure things out and it is very adaptable.
    I got a basic aspire maxi clearomiser to start with while i find my feet and learn more and get used to the change over.

I bought my istick on sunday and by wednesday i had fully stopped smoking from almost 20 a day marlboro lights. (could have been sooner only i was afraid to take the jump so soon)

The people in the shop i went to were really helpful also where i got to physically see and try different products.

Its not really the best of info but I'm partly throwing a huge thank you to the other people here.
    Good luck:D:D

BigBoi83 wrote: »
    Hey KeithC. As someone who is in the exact same position as you i
    I spent 2 r 3 days scrolling through the pages and sometimes felt more confused than informed when finished.:confused::confused: But it was all great info and these guys were great to learn from. (p.s thanks everyone ye really were/are extremely helpful)

What i learned was the Eleaf iStick 30w is possibly the better starting point as it allows for a good learning curve as you figure things out and it is very adaptable.
    I got a basic aspire maxi clearomiser to start with while i find my feet and learn more and get used to the change over.

I bought my istick on sunday and by wednesday i had fully stopped smoking from almost 20 a day marlboro lights. (could have been sooner only i was afraid to take the jump so soon)

The people in the shop i went to were really helpful also where i got to physically see and try different products.

Its not really the best of info but I'm partly throwing a huge thank you to the other people here.
    Good luck:D:D

Good advice there and a good setup to start out on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

To the poster here looking for juice in Mallorca just go into any tobacco shops they will have them... Won't be anything special but will tide ya over

• Advertisement

I have a new iStick 30watt for the past week and have been using it on very low watts with the bog standard clearomizer I've had since I started somking ecigs 5 weeks ago. I've noticed though that it's a very poor vape when using the standard clero with this battery and am looking to upgrade.... I see most people are using the Kanger Subtank with their iSticks but I'm a tad apprehensive about getting one as i still only have a basic knowledge of ecigs in general.

Are they difficult to get used to?
    Is it difficult to replace the coils on them?
    Why does it come equipped with a sub ohm coil and a 1.2 ohm?
    What difference does it make to the vape itself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have a new iStick 30watt for the past week and have been using it on very low watts with the bog standard clearomizer I've had since I started somking ecigs 5 weeks ago. I've noticed though that it's a very poor vape when using the standard clero with this battery and am looking to upgrade.... I see most people are using the Kanger Subtank with their iSticks but I'm a tad apprehensive about getting one as i still only have a basic knowledge of ecigs in general.

Is it difficult to replace the coils on them?
    Why does it come equipped with a sub ohm coil and a 1.2 ohm?
    What difference does it make to the vape itself?

Here is a video that will tell you everything,fast forward to 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Th2lX8tCU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

subscriber wrote:
    In my opinion the Subtank mini is the most versatile and user friendly tank available at the moment. Stock coils,0.5 and 1.2 ohm give a wide range of vaping options from about 15w upwards and screw directly in and out of base.
    Rba is again in my own opinion the easiest base available to build on and produces fantastic flavour. New subtanks come with the latest rba which is a tad easier to disassemble.

To the poster here looking for juice in Mallorca just go into any tobacco shops they will have them... Won't be anything special but will tide ya over

Apparently that's where to get juice now. Unfortunately, the two I've tried are the only two on the island that don't sell e-liquids.

My subtank is half full. Tomorrow I could be climbing the walls.

I wonder if you can vape San Miguel......

Anyone reccomend a place to get a subtank mini online for the best price??

Anyone reccomend a place to get a subtank mini online for the best price??

The bestshop.eu if you want it quick but fasttech or gearbest if you want cheap and don't mind waiting a bit

I found a tobacco shop in Palma that sold e liquids. All French made tobacco flavours except for menthol, Apple and cola. I bought cola and apple.

Apple is ok, but the cola is actually the foulest tasting menthol I've ever tried. Says a lot for their quality control if they can't even get the label and the contents correct.

It's called silver vaping liquid I think.

The bestshop.eu if you want it quick but fasttech or gearbest if you want cheap and don't mind waiting a bit

Actually ended up buying a subtank mini, spare 1.2ohm coil and 20ml bottle of 70%VG liquid for 52 quid including delivery from ecirette.ie.

Pretty happy with that. Being delivered by tracked courier, next day delivery also...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

lasgodfrey wrote: »
    *mod - advertisement removed

Where they based? You the owner yeah?

Advertisement