Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Quick heads up on the new cigatec shop in Dun Laoghaire.

Haven't been in yet, but judging by their cigatec Ireland face book page, they do some serious stuff.

Including Grant's vanilla custard, a range of RDAs and the Provari mini.

No idea what their prices are like though.

Just popped in to cigatec for a chat. The five pawns range is very nice juice, but at €28 for 30ml it ain't cheap. He doesn't have scorpion juice in yet, but it's due next week.

He has some real top end gear in there and is a bona fide vaper. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to splash some serious cash. If only I had the €200 for the templer....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I know I'm a complete tight arse when it comes to vaping, but a quid per ml is nuts. I'll stick to my cheapo 100ml for 14 quid stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

That's pretty much the dollar price as well so it's not like they're overcharging. It does have a great rep but, whoo, I could buy a lot with that.

That juice seems to be appearing on a few European websites lately so they (Five Pawns) shouldn't be able to keep that price up for long. Far too much for a mass produced juice, only hard to find/boutique qualities would maintain that imo.

Fair play to Cigatec for opening a high-end vape shop though. Great to see and hope it goes well for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

It is nice isnt it http://www.vapeaffliction.com/products/the-templar-by-tempest-mods could never pay that for a metal tube though , even a pretty one

• Advertisement

accaguest wrote: »

Fair play to Cigatec for opening a high-end vape shop though. Great to see and hope it goes well for them.

It's nice talking to someone in a b&m shop that knows what they're talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Some lovely stuff there but you'd send more time minding your mod than enjoying it at those prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Shops can't sell clones though, so it's a tough one for them. Fasttech really distorts the market.

Hopefully they'll have a nice balance of cheaper stuff and treat types. I would def like to buy a top end model at some stage, when I feel it's paid for itself and it really strikes me (a Billet Box would prob do it).

In the boom times we wouldn't have thought twice about these sort of purchases. Bring back Bertie!

EDIT: Looked at the Facebook page, great stuff. They let you try the juice on a ProVari and some sort of fancy tank. That's all class.

Very nice,
    I'm pretty sure someone put in a product request at FT lately for a Steampunk mod.It will be interesting to see what they come up with.
    Nothing of that quality anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I didn't want to start a new thread but if this isn't in the right place mods please move :)
    I had bought my kit last year and long story short had lots of "mishaps" with starting off so left it in the press for a while :o
    Decided to give it another go a few weeks ago and had a bit more success but developed shocking headaches after vaping.
    Had a quick search through here last night and thanks to the posters on here I reckon it could be that I'm sensitive to the PG and therefore need a higher VG/PG juice.
    I have several bottles of juice just sitting here, steeping etc and none of them give the PG/VG ratio on them(all bought in shops not online).
    So what I was hoping is that some of the posters here could give me a recommendation of where to buy decent high VG juice and which high VG juices are good 'uns.

Paul at Artisan Eliquid makes his juices at 60pg 40vg but you can get them customized to whatever ratio you like.

The standard mix is usually 80-20 so even that may help.

The Spiced Orange and Monster juice are really nice :)

http://artisan-eliquid.com/home/

Send him an email and he might be able to recommend a good ratio for you.

Paul at Artisan Eliquid makes his juices at 60pg 40vg but you can get them customized to whatever ratio you like.

The standard mix is usually 80-20 so even that may help.

The Spiced Orange and Monster juice are really nice :)

http://artisan-eliquid.com/home/

Send him an email and he might be able to recommend a good ratio for you.

Is that 80/20 VG/PG?
    Edit, just noted that the PG always comes first(is that correct?)

Yep, PG is usually listed first.

Vaping dig juice is 80% vg, vaping 365 in Dun Laoghaire stock their stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ordered from cloudhousevapor last Thursday, it arrived this morning.

Ordered 2 x 30ml (Banana and Blue Moo) and 2 x 20ml (Vanilla Custard and Butterscoth),all 80% VG, he upgraded the Vanilla Custard to a 50ml for me, nice handwritten note, will definitely be ordering from here again and recommending them to friends

scudzilla wrote: »

Ordered 2 x 30ml (Banana and Blue Moo) and 2 x 20ml (Vanilla Custard and Butterscoth),all 80% VG, he upgraded the Vanilla Custard to a 50ml for me, nice handwritten note, will definitely be ordering from here again and recommending them to friends

Are these made to order through request or do they stock higher VG?
    What is the higher VG juice like to vape?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Smidge wrote: »
    Are these made to order through request or do they stock higher VG?
    What is the higher VG juice like to vape?

They're made to order, the last batch I got was 80:20 and it was very nice.
    Check out the site, very lovely person to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Why does everyone get free ****! Where's my free ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I would also recommend cloudhouse vapour. I ordered a starter kit and some juices last week and the guy gave me a good bit of extra juice and a little note also. Sound guy and I will order from him again if I don't quit smoking in the meantime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Why does everyone get free ****! Where's my free ****!

cloudhousevapor seem to be throwing samplers in with everything because MBV is cheap, other vendors throw in samples or freebies if you buy enough from them especially if you don't use the discount code.

Does the MBV and SnG juice need steeping, or does it come ready to vape?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

MBV needs to steep, haven't tried SnG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

scudzilla wrote: »

I got a couple of sample packs and I think he threw in an extra 20ml bottle, nice guy alright.

Have you tried the vanilla custard yet? Mine tastes like nothing. Banana nut bread though, mmmm.

MBV definitely needs a bit of steeping, looks like it's made to order locally from concentrates. SnG is the same but I only got 5ml samples so hard to tell, probably does need to be steeped. Wasn't really that impressed with any of the SnG flavours I got. Edit: except for the pineapple upside down cake, that wasn't bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

From cloudhousevapor facebook:

All MBV flavors are on sale through Monday! 5X5ml samplers for €10, 5X20ml samplers for €26, and 5X30ml samplers for €34!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Smacs89 wrote: »
    MBV needs to steep, haven't tried SnG.
    I believe they do, when I got mine all smelled really good but didn't taste great. I've a couple of bottles which have been sitting for 3-4 weeks now and their colour has changed quite a bit but I haven't had a chance to try them since.

Dramatik wrote: »

All MBV flavors are on sale through Monday! 5X5ml samplers for €10, 5X20ml samplers for €26, and 5X30ml samplers for €34!

I cna't find them on FB for some reason, any linky? Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Smidge wrote: »
    I cna't find them on FB for some reason, any linky? Thanks :)

https://m.facebook.com/cloudhousevapor

MAYCLOUD gets 15% off on all juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Dramatik wrote: »

i only ordered 5 x 30ml samples the other day..!! :(

• Advertisement

TonyFella wrote: »
    https://m.facebook.com/cloudhousevapor

MAYCLOUD gets 15% off on all juice.

Thanks for that :)

Advertisement