Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Anyone with any recommendations for flavours from CHV?
    I tend to like fruit kind of flavours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Smidge wrote: »

I love the wild cherry, the cotton candy and strawberry are very nice.
    I didn't like the thug juice, actually I thought it was awful, but it does get fantastic reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

$5 off any starter set https://slimvapepen.com/

code = 5starter

54kroc wrote: »
    I love the wild cherry, the cotton candy and strawberry are very nice.
    I didn't like the thug juice, actually I thought it was awful, but it does get fantastic reviews.

What is the thug one?
    Tobacco flavour?

What is the thug one?
    Tobacco flavour?

No tis berries, watermelon and menthol according to mbv, I think febreze might be more appropriate.

• Advertisement

No tis berries, watermelon and menthol according to mbv, I think febreze might be more appropriate.

:D
    Thanks for the heads up. I assume that I will be able to order these deals tomorrow and get the juice with a low PG/VG ratio?
    Or am I wrong?(havent ordered from them before)

:D
    Thanks for the heads up. I assume that I will be able to order these deals tomorrow and get the juice with a low PG/VG ratio?
    Or am I wrong?(havent ordered from them before)

You sure can.

You sure can.

Appreciate the help, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Does the MBV and SnG juice need steeping, or does it come ready to vape?

MBV needs a good two week steep imo, the flavours only really come out after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Hawk Sauce is really nice, also pineapple upside down cake if you like sweet flavours.

Banana nut bread if you like malty flavours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Anyone with any recommendations for flavors from CHV?

Try Hawk Sauce, Faux Hawk, Blueberry, Blackberry or Spurburry, they're all pretty good. If you like Coconut, Coconut cream pie is pretty tasty as well but it needs a good steeping.
    I actually really like Thug Juice but then again I was a menthol smoker when I smoked cigarettes but I do think it's nicer with no flavor shots as it's quite an in your face flavor on it's own. I wasn't really into it when I first tried it but it grew on me. Jungle Juice is another good menthol flavor from Mt. Baker for those who like juices with a good menthol hit.

Dramatik wrote: »
    Try Hawk Sauce, Faux Hawk, Blueberry, Blackberry or Spurburry, they're all pretty good. If you like Coconut, Coconut cream pie is pretty tasty as well but it needs a good steeping.

I actually really like Thug Juice but then again I was a menthol smoker when I smoked cigarettes but I do think it's nicer with no flavor shots as it's quite an in your face flavor on it's own. I wasn't really into it when I first tried it but it grew on me. Jungle Juice is another good menthol flavor from Mt. Baker for those who like juices with a good menthol hit.

I never read the whole description when I ordered the Thug Juice so tis my own fault, I'm no fan of menthol so I was never going to like the Thug Juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

I never read the whole description when I ordered the Thug Juice so tis my own fault, I'm no fan of menthol so I was never going to like the Thug Juice.

Yeah it's defiantly more dominant on the menthol side than the fruity side, I did have one batch of it though that you could really taste the watermelon but as it steeped the menthol flavor seemed to take over, personally I've never really tasted the grape that's supposed to be in it.

Anyone know what the e cig site belonging to minitake is?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

rickyjb wrote: »
    Hawk Sauce is really nice, also pineapple upside down cake if you like sweet flavours.

Banana nut bread if you like malty flavours.

Hawk Sauce is my ADV at the moment, can't get enough of it, needs a good long steep though, ditto for the Faux Hawk and Thug Juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RedMarko

Just want to give a shout out to the guys in in Purplebox (Temple Bar) as they continues to guide me on my vaping path!

Its a risk setting up a shop in the middle of Temple Bar for a product which there is a risk people will just look to buy online. However, I have found it really useful to have someone to talk through my choice of equipment and flavours before buying. If I'm going to spend €50-100 on new equipment, I like to see and understand what I'm buying first. Online references can only get you so far. (Although I must admit to having bought most of my ejuices from their and other websites!)

Credit to them - they know their stuff! 3 months vaping now and I'm completely on board! (And have not had a cigarette in the meantime!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I need a good menthol concentrate recommendation (preferably available locally). Ideally looking for a natural and clean tasting one, not the sauna style menthols out there ala Hangsen and Dekang.

Khinoe's Kooler from Zeus has really grown on me and i'm looking for something a long those lines, it's very powerful but still mighty tasty.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by T-Juice's Mentice (felt like I should have put twice the dosage in the mix).

Not mad at all on Halo's Sub Zero, just seems kinda bland and ridiculously powerful.

If anyone has some in stock they're not mad about, I have a few bit and pieces I could swap, cubana and mentice (concentrate) and lots of juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

i wasnt all that fussy about menthol - mint - peppermint -ice or whatever was going but i always seemed to be drawn back to this type of flavour.

I would just top up whatever minty/menthol was in the tank with the next mint/menthol bottle i got - I also think they are easy on coils - ill probably get a month out of an aspire bdc - Ill only vape on it for an hour every day or 2.

So i visited Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire and bought a bottle of Magic Elixirs
    Polar Mint 80/20 and i cant get enough of it. Its 11mg and hits like a frikkin freight train.## love it - will be buying some more when in Dublin next!

just my 2c's
    just re-read - its concentrate you are after, sry cant help you - If mods want to move to liquid reviews please do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

dball wrote: »
    i wasnt all that fussy about menthol - mint - peppermint -ice or whatever was going but i always seemed to be drawn back to this type of flavour.

I would just top up whatever minty/menthol was in the tank with the next mint/menthol bottle i got - I also think they are easy on coils - ill probably get a month out of an aspire bdc - Ill only vape on it for an hour every day or 2.

So i visited Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire and bought a bottle of Magic Elixirs
    Polar Mint 80/20 and i cant get enough of it. Its 11mg and hits like a frikkin freight train.## love it - will be buying some more when in Dublin next!

just my 2c's
    just re-read - its concentrate you are after, sry cant help you - If mods want to move to liquid reviews please do

Cheers and it sounds interesting, I'm pretty much the same, used to love menthol until i got sick of it as an ADV, but I like them every now and again for a change of pace, they're also great for sorting out shot taste buds. Still useful to know as I might be able to find them in concentrate, thanks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just received a few more from Cloudhouse, ordered 30ml of Banana Nut Bread and Extreme Ice, both 50/50, 18mg with 3 extra shots. He sent me a 50ml of Extreme Ice :D:D

The Banana Nut Bread is really nice and smooth, The Extreme Ice is so nice, very good menthol hit of it

• Advertisement

Anybody know where I could pick up a gas torch in cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Something like this? http://www.jebbtools.ie/soldering-torch it's a soldering torch that uses butane. It might work? or this: http://www.jebbtools.ie/butane-gas-torch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I picked up a little gas soldering torch in Maplins. Not sure if there is one in that neck of the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Started DIY mixing using t juice concentrates from their own website, and base/pg/vg from bargain vapour (BV).. Good results had with Red Astaire in particular.
    Having had a wee look around the Irish sites I see that ezsmoke are selling pg and vg, in what appears to be t juice bottles for €2.25 for 100ml. Has anyone tried this stuff as it's less than half the price of the same size bottles from BV.
    Unfortunately the nic base from ezsmoke is rediculously expensive at 19.95 for 50ml of 5.4% compared with 16.99 for 105 of 7.0% from BV. Any one found nic cheaper without buying litres of the stuff? Looking to buy 3/400ml tops. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I use their PG & VG and it' good,they also sell the T-juice concentrates that look like they are bottled by T-juice themselves.
    Red Astaire mixed at 20% hits real good :)

I bought my nic here

http://e-cigshop.eu/DIY-E-Liquids/Nic-100-mg

They were giving a 25% discount on the Easter weekend so I bought 400ml but now it's gone up to 25e for 100ml of 100mg.
    It says on their homepage they are opening a shop in Limerick on the 19th of July so if you're any near there it might be worth popping in.

I came across this British site on a forum but haven't bought from them yet,the prices seem real good so will be putting in an order before things get regulated.

http://bluestar-eliquid.co.uk/shop/nicotine-concentration/nicotine-usp-grade/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Did a quick Google and found a discount code for Ecig,don't know if it still works though.

Ecig Shop - Ireland - AAEC10 (case sensitive) for 10% off

This is the full list of discount codes,might come in handy for someone.

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/2/cigarette-liquid-vendors-discount-codes?page=1&scrollTo=2

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Cheers for that, €25 for 2.5 litres of vg/pg is pretty cheap.. Would like to see some reviews on there first though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I use the ecigshop stuff, it's been my favourite of the couple I've tried. I much prefer their VG Bio (20% distilled water) over regular VG and I couldn't buy pharma grade distilled water anywhere. I think they presumed I wanted it for heroin mixes?? Only explanation I could think of for the brisk 'no, please leave' responses I got.

Fair chance it's all the same though I suppose. PG, VG, nic in PG/VG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

lukafish wrote: »
    http://www.esmokeshop.ie/
    Im new on the market, just start runing, with weekly new products delivery, collection available on request every day (eavenings) in KIlkenny city and most days in Waterford.
    Loads of discounts and offers
    Liquids 2,40E for 10ml
    Starter kits from 13e
    More advance pens and mods can be ordered for request
    Free E juice competition now on

https://www.facebook.com/esmokeshop.ie?sk=app_358631100886933&app_data=cf5oqqbuysd7

With all the bad press around vaping. Having dry herb kits isn't going to go down well with Irish vapers I wouldn't order from you because of that alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭lukafish

TonyFella wrote: »
    With all the bad press around vaping. Having dry herb kits isn't going to go down well with Irish vapers I wouldn't order from you because of that alone.

Some people looking for dry herbs kits, its nothing bad with that.
    All bad press is around puting hand on all e cig idea by EU

Advertisement