Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

smokefreeireland has the LavaTube 2 maybe you can ask them for the 2.5?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭irishsid

I'm looking to start vaping and quit cigarettes but I'm sorry, I'm very confused. There's a lot of jargon here.
    Which site would you recommend I shop with? I don't want to spend a whole pile of cash on something that might not work out for me, but I also don't want to buy some junk that would put me off this.
    I smoke about a 25g pouch of tobacco a week if not a bit more, so I'm spending about 15e. Is vaping cost effective? Will I be spending that much on the liquid, or more?

Just looking for some general help if you don't mind please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

You'd be spending more to get you started with a half decent set up. But your weekly could be less then 15e, but it's all down to how much you use.

I was smoking 20 cigarettes on a workday and maybe 30 during the weekend. Now I need around 50ml liquid per month which costs me between 12 Euro and 15 Euro. I use the eCab from Joyetech which I bought nearly 2 years ago. The only other costs are 4.50 - 5 Euro for a new atomizer every month. But I needed 3 months to get rid of normal cigarettes in the beginning. Now I'm only vaping.

My favorite shop is thebestshop.eu where I buy nearly everything. Because of ordering always enough, I have no delivery costs and they deliver the next day most of the time.

If you need more information, feel free to ask.

Oh and I feel much better especially in the morning.

ChalyIE wrote: »
    I was smoking 20 cigarettes on a workday and maybe 30 during the weekend. Now I need around 50ml liquid per month which costs me between 12 Euro and 15 Euro. I use the eCab from Joyetech which I bought nearly 2 years ago. The only other costs are 4.50 - 5 Euro for a new atomizer every month. But I needed 3 months to get rid of normal cigarettes in the beginning. Now I'm only vaping.

My favorite shop is thebestshop.eu where I buy nearly everything. Because of ordering always enough, I have no delivery costs and they deliver the next day most of the time.

Wow, that sounds good. I'll check out the one you have. Do all vapers need a new atomiser every month? And would you say you're vaping as much as you said you were smoking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

irishsid wrote: »
    Wow, that sounds good. I'll check out the one you have. Do all vapers need a new atomiser every month? And would you say you're vaping as much as you said you were smoking?

It really depends. Some atomisers will last a day some will last longer. You'll kinda tell it's waring down when you notice the taste is a bit off and what not.

If you're using 50ml of juice a month you should check vapefreaks.com and bargainvapour.com they do 100ml bottles for 13-15 euro.

Awesome, cheers!

Snake wrote: »
    If you're using 50ml of juice a month you should check vapefreaks.com and bargainvapour.com they do 100ml bottles for 13-15 euro.

I will definitely have a look, thanks.

I would say, I smoke on more places and more occasions then before ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,462 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I'm looking to start vaping and quit cigarettes but I'm sorry, I'm very confused. There's a lot of jargon here.
    Which site would you recommend I shop with? I don't want to spend a whole pile of cash on something that might not work out for me, but I also don't want to buy some junk that would put me off this.
    I smoke about a 25g pouch of tobacco a week if not a bit more, so I'm spending about 15e. Is vaping cost effective? Will I be spending that much on the liquid, or more?

Just looking for some general help if you don't mind please.
    nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    You'd be spending more to get you started with a half decent set up. But your weekly could be less then 15e, but it's all down to how much you use.
    I would have thought that the weekly cost (i.e. juice only) would be a lot less than €15 in irishsid's case.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,462 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I would say, I smoke on more places and more occasions then before ;)
    You mean you vape more, no?

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    You mean you vape more, no?

I would say, I vape more then I smoked in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Think vapefreaks just dropped the price on the 100ml bottles, now €13.99
    Almost sure I used to buy them at about €15 each.

Word of warning though, they're huge and probably wont fit through your letterbox, so listen out for the postman or get them delivered to work.

Think vapefreaks just dropped the price on the 100ml bottles, now €13.99
    Almost sure I used to buy them at about €15 each.

Word of warning though, they're huge and probably wont fit through your letterbox, so listen out for the postman or get them delivered to work.

Unless you can fit a can of coke through your letter box. Otherwise you're grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Snake wrote: »
    Unless you can fit a can of coke through your letter box. Otherwise you're grand.

Exactly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Went for my monthly topup to the Ovale guys on Gardiner street today, they have moved about a hundred yards up the road in Talbot street. Nice new shop and excellent service as always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

minotour wrote: »
    Went for my monthly topup to the Ovale guys on Gardiner street today, they have moved about a hundred yards up the road in Talbot street. Nice new shop and excellent service as always.
    Seconded.
    Pretty swish new premises!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Does anyone know where i can get some of these either in ireland or uk ? https://www.fasttech.com/products/1930808

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rc015

I bought my first starter kit from a vendor in Blanchardstown which broke after 3 weeks & was treated pretty bad by the guy in the shop...

On a reccomendation from here I went to esmokeireland in Palmerstown & it could not be more different to my initial experience. I would reccomend anybody to go there, great shop, incredibly helpful staff and a good atmosphere all round , 10/10

• Advertisement

Esmoke Ireland are a good bunch most of the independent shops are in fairness are.

Dropped into ecirette's new shop on Talbot St there earlier.
    Its shaping up nicely. Its great to see vape shops opening that have a touch of the 'lounge' type feel, welcoming like. Sit down, have a vape, have a coffee. That kind of thing. With this store and Purplebox in Temple Bar things are really moving in the right direction. I must get to esmokeireland and that place in DunLaoighaire (can't think of the name). IrishVape in Navan has the best premises I've seen so far.
    Absolute class shop, real old school smoking lounge feel to it, leather furniture, old fashioned decor (I think it used to be an old chemists). This is not comparing one to the other, its just a comment on how things are shaping up, and its looking really good people. Well done all the vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rc015

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Esmoke Ireland are a good bunch most of the independent shops are in fairness are.

Yeh I get that impression alright. As I say I'm very new to it all so it was a much different experience to buying my starter kit in Tom stanleys ha. Get the impression the independent shops are there to actually help as opposed to simply making a quick few bob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

rc015 wrote: »
    Yeh I get that impression alright. As I say I'm very new to it all so it was a much different experience to buying my starter kit in Tom stanleys ha. Get the impression the independent shops are there to actually help as opposed to simply making a quick few bob

I've tried a few different sites and stores but always go back to esmoke. Delivery is quick, their own juices are very good (big fan of the fizzy lemonade flavour) and the kit is all genuine.

rc015 wrote: »
    Get yourself to Vapefest on Saturday there'll be a lot of the independents there.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Hi guys quick question

I am looking to get my hands on a few 30ml blunt needle bottles from a B&M (I'd like to see them first - ordered a few online and they haven't been up to scratch by being too small or not as advertised). Just want to know, outside of vape shops, is there any other type of establishment one could get these bottles?

I hate those syringe type bottles like you get with Cosmic Fog, Pipe Sauce etc. and want to use my own bottles for convenience.

Any suggestions welcomed thanks:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

JH_raheny wrote: »

I have them in my cart already (!) but before I purchase was just checking to see if there are any places where these are sold on the street - when I am buying so little I don't want to pay more on postage than I am on the items being delivered (bought loads of stuff last week so fully stocked for Christmas)

Thanks for speedy reply

Anyone know where to get evolutionvapours Dragons Blood in Ireland?
    Thier UK site seems not to play with my browser in work, I'll try it at home but I was hopeful someone this side of the water carried it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 themadchap

Anyone know where I could get a fairly cheap vapour in Dublin.

Advertisement