Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Dublin City Centre or what? Have you got transport?

There's SmokeDifferent on Capel Street and Purplebox Vapours in Temple Bar. Probably some others worth mentioning, I dont really know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Dublin City Centre or what? Have you got transport?

There's SmokeDifferent on Capel Street and Purplebox Vapours in Temple Bar. Probably some others worth mentioning, I dont really know.
    Ecirette on Talbot St too, all three are great shop with knowledgable staff.
    Stay away from any stall in shopping malls and I'd be well iffy about Fix on Talbot St. Friendly staff but sh1tty products IMO and the juice is like petrol.

Didihno wrote: »
    I'd be well iffy about Fix on Talbot St. Friendly staff but sh1tty products IMO and the juice is like petrol.

Is it Kix you mean? There's one in Limerick too. It looks like a clinic or something - very modern, sparse and light bluey greeny. Something puts me off the place too but the lad was friendly alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

The staff in Kix were very nice but the prices were extraordinarily high (twice sometimes what the online retailers were selling) and the devices were older models, like the MVP 1 long after the 2 was out. I'd recommend the other ones mentioned above: ecirette, Purple Box I've gone to many times and they've been really great to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Is it Kix you mean? There's one in Limerick too. It looks like a clinic or something - very modern, sparse and light bluey greeny. Something puts me off the place too but the lad was friendly alright.
    Yes that the name, got mixed up there.
    The staff are friendly and nice but they were fairly clueless asking ME questions about rebuildable attys, box mods etc etc. Defo the tesco express of the vaping world. Oh and their juices were disgusting.

• Advertisement

Can anyone remember the Vapourpal discount code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Can anyone remember the Vapourpal discount code?
    MKC1 for 10% discount & free delivery on orders over €30

I tried that one - no dice! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I tried that one - no dice! :(

It's still on the IV FB page as a valid code,strange.

• Advertisement

MKC1 for 10% discount & free delivery on orders over €30

You need to spend 2.60 more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

check out Diabloeliquid.com ,big sale atm,10ml bottles €2.49 and it's nice stuff,ordered 5 bottles yesterday and got 6 this morning.They all passed the smell test but I'm just after tasting 3 and they are good.I think when he opened the site they were €7 each but that was too pricey.Sale ends Sunday night so grab some now,it's worth it.

OK so I think the code doesn't work anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Looks like thebestshop 10% off code isn't working anymore :( , don't matter, i had a good run.

Correction, the code does work your basket just has to be more than 20 Euro, and you can only use it with certain product's.When i put the Nitecore UM10 Charger in my basket i can't use the voucher?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Can anyone recommend a charger for a NCR18650B rechargeable Li-Ion battery, preferably one I can get in Dublin?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

syklops wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a charger for a NCR18650B rechargeable Li-Ion battery, preferably one I can get in Dublin?

Thanks!

I use a sysmax nitecore i4 that I bought from e-smokeireland. They are in palmerstown, but most up market vape stores will sell it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 angelcop

Anybody know where I can get the Eleaf GS16 with a 510 connector? All the Irish shops seem to have the Ego version, but according to the Eleaf website, there's a GS16 available with 510 or Ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Triphammer juices 25% off on Triphammer website until March 5th. I love Zanzibar - yum. Amazing range of flavours. Nostalgic sweet juices, tobacco juices and dessert flavours generally reviewed very favourably.
    Code is thammer25

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭donkey oatey

Thanks for the triphammer code! I only found his site yesterday after googling "jammie dodger eliquid". I filled a basket yesterday but couldn't pull the trigger on £50+. Now I can! Yay! (doing small dance of joy!)

Does anyone remember pixiejuice? They had some amazing flavors that she put up for sale (the recipes) when she closed up shop. Did anyone buy them? Google just gives me old reviews.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I am a weak willed person when i see a discount code :)

Anyone know if the £5.99 shipping fees with Triphammer are a tracked option?

I messaged them but i guess they are gone for the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Crap, I just ordered a load of Triphammer juices on Monday, that was my first time ordering from there in over a year too.

^I didn't get a tracking number anyway.

EGriff wrote: »
    Crap, I just ordered a load of Triphammer juices on Monday, that was my first time ordering from there in over a year too.

^I didn't get a tracking number anyway.

Cheers Griff

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I am a weak willed person when i see a discount code :)

Anyone know if the £5.99 shipping fees with Triphammer are a tracked option?

I messaged them but i guess they are gone for the weekend

Don't recall getting one but juices arrived about 5 days later. Btw even t,hough they say that all juices are ready to Vape, some definitely benefit from a few days steeping. Gorilla Grog being a good example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

What is the part of the ecig called that holds the juice? Well anyway im wondering where to buy replacement ones cheap as possible . Heres a pic of the one I need thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭irishsid

rottie 11 wrote: »
    What is the part of the ecig called that holds the juice? Well anyway im wondering where to buy replacement ones cheap as possible . Heres a pic of the one I need thanks

Tank/clearomisor, check vapefreaks / bargainvapour

It is called a clearomiser and what you have is a ce5

Just google "ce5 ireland" and choose an online vendor

Cheers . Is that the things your supposed to replace every 4 weeks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭irishsid

Cheers . Is that the things your supposed to replace every 4 weeks ?

No, that's the coil. Find the clearomisor on one of the sites and it'll show you the correct replacements for it

• Advertisement

irishsid wrote: »
    No, that's the coil. Find the clearomisor on one of the sites and it'll show you the correct replacements for it

I cant find any coil replacement on any of the sites? Sorry I dont have a clue bout ecigs ha

Advertisement