Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anybody know where's the cheapest place to buy a 30W iStick is (with discount codes)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

From me if your interested. Almost new,blue,boxed with all accessories. €35 posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Thanks for the offer but i'll probably buy new. Dont have the beans yet either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WarmT

Folks, that site e-smoke that's blacklisted here on the forums in the first post on this thread, is that e-smokeireland or another site?

I ask as I'm just about to purchase some juices from e-smokeireland, about 60 euro worth and even used boards as a 10% discount code but I'm not gonna go ahead if it's one of the sites blacklisted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭moonboy52

WarmT wrote: »
    Folks, that site e-smoke that's blacklisted here on the forums in the first post on this thread, is that e-smokeireland or another site?

I ask as I'm just about to purchase some juices from e-smokeireland, about 60 euro worth and even used boards as a 10% discount code but I'm not gonna go ahead if it's one of the sites blacklisted.

Worry not, esmokeireland is a trusted vendor.

In fact, thebestshop.eu and e-smokeireland are my two go-to online sites

• Advertisement

moonboy52 wrote: »

Excellent thanks :)

I had an awful time with thebestshop initially but wasn't their fault, it was the courier company and their drivers van being broken into and my order stolen last week.

Thebestshop were great on the phone and following up, just sent the whole order again to me no problem. Ordered again from them at the weekend for a second nautilus mini and some juices.

Shall push ahead with that order from e-smokeireland so, thanks for quick reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

WarmT wrote: »

e-smokeireland are one of the good guy's, next day delivery and always spot on, on the one occasion they sent Nautilus BVC's instead of standard BVC's, they had the replacements and and a free sample of wingnut's juice in the post that evening, great service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I have only ever used e-smokeireland and the best shop. Their fast dispatch is a big plus.

I will only try somewhere else if they'd don't have what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

moonboy52 wrote: »

+1 on ESI and thebestshop. I've also found Ezsmoke and vapefreaks to be very helpful. In fact I've probably used most of the main Irish web vendors and never had a problem

Received order from TheBestShop today, the little ego adapter was missing from the Nautilus mini box :( weird like as they said they don't even open the boxes themselves so must've happened at the factory.
    No matter, TBS said they'd post me out the missing part.

Order also came with a free 10ml bottle of mom and pops krunchberry they threw in, which was nice. Not tried it yet though.

• Advertisement

Just received an e-mail from Vapeinc. They have a 20% discount code.

The code will be active THIS SATURDAY 28TH MARCH 2015 from Midnight until 23.59

The Code to be entered at checkout is VENDOR20

http://www.vapeinc.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Has anyone seen any wraps for the istick 50,it is so slippery & the arthritis in the hands don't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Has anyone seen any wraps for the istick 50,it is so slippery & the arthritis in the hands don't help.

http://www.jwraps.com/default.asp

These have a nice selection

I am waiting for a silicone skin for my 50w. Eleaf have produced them, so waiting on FT or an Irish vendor to stock them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

I had been using TheBestShop for about 2 years and had always been happy. I got a new battery off them 2 months ago which randomly stopped working and charging. All other batteries and chargers I have are working fine. They said the warranty is only 30 days and couldn't offer a replacement. 2 months is BS for a 25 euro battery so they have lost a loyal customer.

Anyone got any tips on a good online place for batteries? The other place I use is Vaperus but their selection is kinda small for what I am looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I had been using TheBestShop for about 2 years and had always been happy. I got a new battery off them 2 months ago which randomly stopped working and charging. All other batteries and chargers I have are working fine. They said the warranty is only 30 days and couldn't offer a replacement. 2 months is BS for a 25 euro battery so they have lost a loyal customer.

Anyone got any tips on a good online place for batteries? The other place I use is Vaperus but their selection is kinda small for what I am looking for.
    Your consumer rights say differently, also I'd remind them the bad publicity from posting on these and other forums.
    I'd be highly PO'd if ANY Irish vendor shafted me on an expensive dud device.

If you paid for the item via Paypal then you could raise the issue you have with them and request a refund or if you paid using your credit/debit card then do the same with your card provider and also request a refund.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    If you paid for the item via Paypal then you could raise the issue you have with them and request a refund or if you paid using your credit/debit card then do the same with your card provider and also request a refund.

Thanks for the tip. It was Paypal I think so I will see if I can get my money back through them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Thanks for the tip. It was Paypal I think so I will see if I can get my money back through them.

Did you get back onto them yet?
    If not you should and see what happens.

54kroc wrote: »
    Did you get back onto them yet?
    If not you should and see what happens.

Yep. I have sent a mail. Il update here if I get anywhere.

• Advertisement

Yep. I have sent a mail. Il update here if I get anywhere.

I hope it ends well, I like tbs but I probably wouldn't shop with them if it doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

This isn't the first time this has come up, StickyIcky had the same problem - a constant back and forth until Sticky recited the law enough times that they got the picture. Sad that they haven't taken that on board by now.

grindle wrote: »
    This isn't the first time this has come up, StickyIcky had the same problem - a constant back and forth until Sticky recited the law enough times that they got the picture. Sad that they haven't taken that on board by now.

StickyIcky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I've had the polar opposite in service from e-smokeireland.eu.

My istick 50w developed problems after 6 or so weeks and despite the owner only being able to recreate the problem once in 2 hours they've replaced it with no "quibble." The only thing that would stop be from using them exclusively is that they don't stock a budget brand of liquids and you have to go up to 65 euro to qualify for free postage. They're more personal financial issues than criticisms of ESI though :)

Edit: just to add, the istick was my first and only purchase from ESI too, TBS are feckin mad to treat you like that when you're a frequent customer. It will pay off for ESI too because I put on another order with them today and will be choosing a few of the wingnuts flavours I've been pining over when my next invoice gets paid. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

54kroc wrote: »
    StickyIcky?

Used to post here regularly, nice guy, very handsome, balls the size of watermelons and a cock that'd confuse Thor on a good day. Tends to post on FB nowadays.

grindle wrote: »
    Used to post here regularly, nice guy, very handsome, balls the size of watermelons and a cock that'd confuse Thor on a good day. Tends to post on FB nowadays.

Ha! Does boards have a FB group?

TheBestShop got back to me and are going to send out a replacement so it's all sorted. Hopefully this was just a random one off. I have been pointing pretty much everyone who asks me about e-cigs to that site.

Ha! Does boards have a FB group?

It is just the Irish Vaping Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/irishvaping

Thanks. Just requested membership there. There's no initiation processes or hazing is there? :P

• Advertisement

TheBestShop got back to me and are going to send out a replacement so it's all sorted. Hopefully this was just a random one off. I have been pointing pretty much everyone who asks me about e-cigs to that site.

Glad it was sorted out for you and nice to see a bit of common sense on the part of TBS.

Advertisement