Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Thanks. Just requested membership there. There's no initiation processes or hazing is there? :P

Given grindles post above you might need something big to satisfy StickyIcky, a mouth perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WarmT

54kroc wrote: »
    Given grindles post above you might need something big to satisfy StickyIcky, a mouth perhaps?

We all go full straight to lung deep around here bro...

O.o

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Where would a young lad get a cheap and cheerful e-cig & charger? Mate has abundance of liquids so that's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

LoveLamps wrote: »
    Where would a young lad get a cheap and cheerful e-cig & charger? Mate has abundance of liquids so that's grand.

By young lad, how young are we talking? Under 18, no reputable place will sell you one.

By young lad, how young are we talking? Under 18, no reputable place will sell you one.

Pff, any Irish bloke under 70 is a young lad m'lady...

;-)

• Advertisement

ah jaysus figure of speech i am over 18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

LoveLamps wrote: »
    ah jaysus figure of speech i am over 18

In that case you can just get them where all the oul lads on here get them :D

Where do you live? A good online vendor for "premium" juice are e-smokeireland.eu. The cheapest vendors I've seen sells
    Hangsen liquid, some of which I find quite good are bargainvapour.com and vapefreaks.com I haven't actually used them but I've been told they're alright, couldn't vouch myself. If you live somewhere near me I might be able to give you some good bricks and mortar shops.

Anyone know of any vape shop in Ireland selling Digbys juices?

Looking for the Digbys Moriya and can buy direct from them in the UK but just asking here first if there's an Irish vendor.

http://www.vapefreaks.com/H2_900mAh_Vape_Kit/p2486621_11642025.aspx

Would this be an alright buy? Or not worth it? I'm not a big smoker, only really started tbh but need to kick before I become too dependent. Friend has a tonne of juices so that's grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Can anyone recommend where I can buy an 18650 battery charger in Dublin? I'd really like to go buy one tomorrow rather than wait for delivery, because it looks like my two batteries are dead, despite recharging them over USB all day long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

syklops wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend where I can buy an 18650 battery charger in Dublin? I'd really like to go buy one tomorrow rather than wait for delivery, because it looks like my two batteries are dead, despite recharging them over USB all day long.
    I know ecirette on Talbot St have the Nitecore in stock, or they had a couple of weeks ago. No idea what they charge for it though. I have the Nitecore four bay and a two bay, they work perfectly. I might upgrade to the new one PBusardo just 'reviewed' the other day, the one which tells you when your battery is basically on the way out, looks a fantastic feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

WarmT wrote: »
    Anyone know of any vape shop in Ireland selling Digbys juices?

Looking for the Digbys Moriya and can buy direct from them in the UK but just asking here first if there's an Irish vendor.

I am also looking for Digby's,I have checked all the Irish sites that I know of & nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I am also looking for Digby's,I have checked all the Irish sites that I know of & nothing.

I don't think Digby's sell to third party vendors, only direct from themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Can someone recomend a nice juice that i can get on esmokeireland thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

rottie 11 wrote: »

Red Astaire... Unbelievably nice!

Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk or Sucker Punch, both are amazing but grab low nicotine (6mg) so you can enjoy the flavours more without a harshness from the nicotine.

Got delivery of both (from TheBestShop not e-smokeireland) this morning and have been vaping them both constantly on separate nautilus minis.

WarmT wrote: »
    Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk or Sucker Punch, both are amazing but grab low nicotine (6mg) so you can enjoy the flavours more without a harshness from the nicotine.

Got delivery of both (from TheBestShop not e-smokeireland) this morning and have been vaping them both constantly on separate nautilus minis.

What flavour are they? was going to buy from best shop but they dont have the coils i need (aspire maxi bvc)

Lardy wrote: »
    Red Astaire... Unbelievably nice!

Not too fond of berries :pac:

What flavour are they? was going to buy from best shop but they dont have the coils i need (aspire maxi bvc)

Mothers Milk is like a really creamy strawberry malt milkshake from Eddie rockets and Sucker Punch is a fruity cream, they say dragonfruit but I've never tasted that to compare, only know that it's feckin' lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I love "Nut Juice" & "Derailed"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Cactus juice from G2 is really nice. So is frozen orange from house of liquid.

Thanks lads . I ended up getting a 30ml bottle of strawberry liqia. Only 9euro cant go wtong with that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I love "Nut Juice" & "Derailed"

+1

My all day vape since I first tried it 6 months ago

My ego battery broke :( paid 16euro for a new one in the off licence, how much would it have been online?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Going to take the first step and get myself up and running. In regards to bricks and mortar shops, does anyone know if Vapeworld on Thomas St are any use. I'd be completely clueless.
    Otherwise, are there any shops in town that anyone would be willing to recommend?
    Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

My ego battery broke :( paid 16euro for a new one in the off licence, how much would it have been online?

Depending on the size you got it may have been cheaper online. The batteries on this site go from 9.99 up to just under 28.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/34-batteries-c-5473?id_category=34&n=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Going to take the first step and get myself up and running. In regards to bricks and mortar shops, does anyone know if Vapeworld on Thomas St are any use. I'd be completely clueless.
    Otherwise, are there any shops in town that anyone would be willing to recommend?
    Cheers :)

I don't know that one but I hear good things about Smoke Different on Capel St. Is town the most convenient for you? Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire is meant to be good although I haven't been in. Ecovape in bray is my preferred Bricks and Mortar shop but it's local to me and wouldn't be worth specifically travelling unless you lived between say Shankill and Kilcoole.

You'd save a few quid following advice on here and buying online though. Nearly all Irish vendor purchases are next day delivery on standard postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I don't know that one but I hear good things about Smoke Different on Capel St. Is town the most convenient for you? Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire is meant to be good although I haven't been in. Ecovape in bray is my preferred Bricks and Mortar shop but it's local to me and wouldn't be worth specifically travelling unless you lived between say Shankill and Kilcoole.

You'd save a few quid following advice on here and buying online though. Nearly all Irish vendor purchases are next day delivery on standard postage.

+1 for this place.

Perfect for a newbie as you can go in, sit down and try a few different juices whilst having a coffee. Saves you having to blindly commit to any one flavour. Plus the added bonus of getting to try out a few different tanks.

When I started I just sort of bought one of everything. Once you have an idea of what you like and need you can buy online or whatever suits...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anyone have a discount code for iVape? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Anyone have a discount code for iVape? Cheers

If you refer a friend and get them to enter your full name in the notes at check out, you will get 10% off your next order. Not sure of any others sorry.

Advertisement