Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

authentic subtank mini on sale at gearbest for 24 euro delivered till 10am tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Have you had anything from them Al? If so, how long do they tend to take to deliver?

Have you had anything from them Al? If so, how long do they tend to take to deliver?

Only ordered once, just received an istick 50w for 48 euro. Only too 6 days. Blows FT out the water!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Ive probably said this before in here but beware of buying coils on Gearbest.

Anything that doesn't have "authentic" in the title are dodgy smelly burnt tasting fakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Has anyone bought from vapebase.de.really good price on vg and pg. they don't seem to do high nicotine though. Are they reliable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Deag4 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought from vapebase.de.really good price on vg and pg. they don't seem to do high nicotine though. Are they reliable

Placed an order with them yesterday only so can't say anything about delivery yet. They have 1ltr and 100ml base up to 36mg nic on their site,you'd hardly go much higher than that,would you?:eek:

I've only heard good things. I went to order last night and when I neared the end of the order it turns out they've closed until the 4th for a German vape event :(

Keep that in mind because it will add a few days on to what will already be longer than the next day we're used to from Irish vendors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

New discount code for Vapebase,

‪#‎iVape‬ ‪#‎Ecigs‬ ‪#‎VapeBase‬
    To 04.05.2015 10% discount on the entire cart!

Rabattcode: VaporFair2015

---
    * The discount can be entered in the shopping cart under "Redeem voucher".
    The discount code can be combined with other discounts or offers and does not apply to dealers (registered with us).
    Voucher valid until 04.05.2015 12:00 am

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Dr Bill wrote:
    base
    No I only vape 12mg and 6 mg ( subtank and dripper) just wanted a 72 mg for diy.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

Can anyone reccomend the best, most reliable place to buy an Istick 59w & Aspire Atlantis, either online or any walk-in shop in maybe Naas, Newbridge or Carlow town? Or even Dublin, when this darn Bus strike ends😡

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

sing_dumb wrote: »
    Can anyone reccomend the best, most reliable place to buy an Istick 59w & Aspire Atlantis, either online or any walk-in shop in maybe Naas, Newbridge or Carlow town? Or even Dublin, when this darn Bus strike ends😡

I just ordered one from Adverts dot ie eshop dot ie €56.99 cheapest i could find ..free delivery

moeblogs wrote: »
    I just ordered one from Adverts dot ie eshop dot ie €56.99 cheapest i could find ..free delivery

You paid 56.99 for the 50w and the Atlantis? That's a great price.

I was considering selling my istick 50w and getting an IPV Mini or Sigelei. The shinyitis is strong with this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I wouldn't be rushing out to buy a 50w iStick, there reports of loads of them catching fire or exploding.

Eleaf don't seem to give a crap either.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

You paid 56.99 for the 50w and the Atlantis? That's a great price.

I was considering selling my istick 50w and getting an IPV Mini or Sigelei. The shinyitis is strong with this one.
    No the istick is €56.99 Atlantis is about €38. The IPV mini looks cool. The only reason i ordered the istick 50w is the side charging port. I own the MVP 2 and the charging port is on the bottom.. it's a pain trying to charge & vape at the same time.

EGriff wrote: »
    I wouldn't be rushing out to buy a 50w iStick, there reports of loads of them catching fire or exploding.

Eleaf don't seem to give a crap either.

Yeah, I wish I'd done the same as another poster and swapped it for something else when mine had to be replaced. It was needing batteries and a charger that put me off but buy cheap buy twice etc.

We can add eleaf/joyetech to the list of manufacturers who don't give a sh!t with Kanger (insulator not fit for purpose) and Cloupor (could replace the petrol bomb as the rioters choice of missile if FT does a good enough sale*)

Aspire were slightly better with the "fibreglass? What gave you that idea?" "Eh, you said your coils were wicked with fibreglass!" "Oh right. Yeah but in Ingrish fibreglass means ceramic. So its graaaaand like. Anyway we're changing those coils now so shurrup."

*possible wild exaggeration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I buy from vapebase and normally have the stuff in 3 days, their flavours are good but not very strong so you'll need 12 to 15 % when mixing

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Does anyone know the exact PG/VG/h2o% in VapeFog base from VapeBase.

And whats the difference between VG 86.5 and VG 99.9?

Vape fog is almost pure vg no pg at all, think it 90% vg and 10% water

Just ordered the authentic subtank plus and postage with tracking for 13 euros using KSPEAGB as discount code.
    note to admin- although my last two posts have been about deals on gearbest, i am not in any way associated with them, but i just think for the price some people here might be interested! ;-)

Just checked, vapefog is 99.5 vg so if you mix with it you need to allow for a few weeks steeping at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Just ordered the authentic subtank plus and postage with tracking for 13 euros using KSPEAGB as discount code.
    note to admin- although my last two posts have been about deals on gearbest, i am not in any way associated with them, but i just think for the price some people here might be interested! ;-)

I just bought a Subtank Plus using your code & got it for €11 with free shipping,thats over half price off.Thanks for that...:):)
    How long will that code last.

I just bought a Subtank Plus using your code & got it for €11 with free shipping,thats over half price off.Thanks for that...:):)
    How long will that code last.

Yeah I upgraded to tracking.
    Dunno if they'll see it and cancel the order.

Is there a code for the subtank mini? It's coming up at €23 which is already pretty cheap.

Is there a code for the subtank mini? It's coming up at €23 which is already pretty cheap.

I reckon the same code will work with anything on their site,I hope to use the same code on Wednesday to buy some box mods.

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Yeah I upgraded to tracking.
    Dunno if they'll see it and cancel the order.

They may not cancel,maybe stop it from working.

You're bad influence Allan, just ordered one as well, just under 13 usd delivered, must say though if they contact me and say it was a mistake I'll just accept the refund

I reckon the same code will work with anything on their site,I hope to use the same code on Wednesday to buy some box mods.

Nah I tried the code already, no go. I think the first 3 letters stand for kanger subtank plus.

They also have the cloupor mini 30W for €26 euro.

How long does shipping take from this crowd? I was looking at an ipv mini v2 and lemo 2 from an irish vendor but its coming to about €140 with a few batteries. I could get a cloupor mini and subtank mini from gearbest for €49.

Nah I tried the code already, no go. I think the first 3 letters stand for kanger subtank plus.

They also have the cloupor mini 30W for €26 euro.

How long does shipping take from this crowd? I was looking at an ipv mini v2 and lemo 2 from an irish vendor but its coming to about €140 with a few batteries. I could get a cloupor mini and subtank mini from gearbest for €49.

I'll get one of those IPV4,60 odd squid for a temp control 100w.

'Twas 6 days for my istick 50w.
    Just google the product name and gearbest code there's codes for most stuff.

• Advertisement

I'll get one of those IPV4,60 odd squid for a temp control 100w.

Code = ipv4100w

Advertisement