Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Although if I was considering a cloupor mini I may as well just get a 30W iStick, no faffing about with removable batteries and it fires ohms just as low.

There's too much choice I really can't decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Code = ipv4100w

Thanks Al,it's going to be a long 2 days wait until my money comes in:D

EGriff wrote: »
    Although if I was considering a cloupor mini I may as well just get a 30W iStick, no faffing about with removable batteries and it fires ohms just as low.

There's too much choice I really can't decide.

I ended up ordering a smok m80 plus for €38. 4400mah built in battery, reviews are pretty good. Temperature control doesn't really work apparently but I won't be using that anyway.

Got a lemo 2 to go with it. Now hopefully it won't take 6 weeks to get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Now hopefully it won't take 6 weeks to get here.

Only ordered once but it only took 6 days with post nl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Here's hoping I got the Subtank too thanks Al couldn't really say no at that price.

• Advertisement

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Here's hoping I got the Subtank too thanks Al couldn't really say no at that price.

Just when you'd signed out of PayPal... Subtank mini €6.10 with code "subtankmini"

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Only ordered once but it only took 6 days with post nl

Word of warning with gearbest. I preordered an ataman v2 eta from them with a closing date of 25th April. Hadn't heard anything so sent them a mail. Got a reply today saying it could be up to another 15 days before they have them in stock.

Simple lesson - make sure they have it before you order from them.
    If it's in stock - shipping seems fairly quick.

Just when you'd signed out of PayPal... Subtank mini €6.10 with code "subtankmini"

I just put in another order for that, couldn't pass it up at that price. How can they sell it so cheap? Surely a mistake or fake tanks, does say genuine though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Just got 2, a load of muji and 100ft of wire for 27 euro. Thanks Al!

Does their stuff come with authentication codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Oh dear. Just contradicted myself. Had to place an order at that price whether it's in stock or not!
    Cheers Al.

• Advertisement

That's one sixth of the price they cost here. I won't believe it till I get it.

That box mod I ordered is less than half price too.

I ended up ordering a smok m80 plus for €38. 4400mah built in battery, reviews are pretty good. Temperature control doesn't really work apparently but I won't be using that anyway.

Got a lemo 2 to go with it. Now hopefully it won't take 6 weeks to get here.

I'm really interested in that box. Let us know how it is please! The smowell DPV-50 is catching my eye too with that great price.

That's one sixth of the price they cost here. I won't believe it till I get it.

That box mod I ordered is less than half price too.

Yeah I think there will be a whole lot of PayPal refunds soon :-(
    If this comes off, some Chinese IT dude is gonna get castrated!
    Shame it has happened when my bank account is nearly empty!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Ordered a subtank for 11 euro. Don't care if it takes a month. At this price will believe it when it's in my hand. Amazing price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

2 subtank mini's delivered for €12.19:confused: Can that be right?? The old saying "if it looks too good to be true then it is" comes to mind. Regardless I ordered 2:D The other old saying is in the back of my mind as well "never look a gift horse in the mouth":cool:

from gear bests t's&c's:

Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of product descriptions, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur GearBest cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

'Twas 6 days for my istick 50w.
    Just google the product name and gearbest code there's codes for most stuff.

Can you post a link to that? cheapest istick 50w I've seen on GB is €50

Post a link to what? All I said is I got it in 6 days.
    But code "istick50w" makes price €41.40

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Post a link to what? All I said is I got it in 6 days.
    But code "istick50w" makes price €41.40

I know what you said I just asked for a link because when I searched GB there was only one istick50w showing up and I wasn't sure whether I searched incorrectly.

:D:D:D:D just woke up this morning & saw your post Al & I had to buy 2 subtank mini's,my plans for a little shopping today has been canceled now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭eurokev

hey guys,

can anyone give me the best option for picking up a starter pack, there's so many out there and I have zero experience, I don't want to be waiting long for delivery also

:D:D:D:D just woke up this morning & saw your post Al & I had to buy 2 subtank mini's,my plans for a little shopping today has been canceled now :D

The amount of things I see you snap up, you just have a collection that rivals P Busardo himself! :D

The amount of things I see you snap up, you just have a collection that rivals P Busardo himself! :D

I would be quite happy if I had half his stuff :D:D I have at last got rid of that illness called Shinyitis,I just want box mods & sub ohm devices now,could this be another ailment :D must be airborne:eek:

eurokev wrote: »
    hey guys,

can anyone give me the best option for picking up a starter pack, there's so many out there and I have zero experience, I don't want to be waiting long for delivery also

An iStick 30w and a nautilus mini would probably be your best bet starting out. You can get them both here: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/istick30.htm
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/mininautillus.htm

That site do next day delivery if you order by 3pm.

I see gearbest are charging €45 for a subtank mini now, talk about price fluctuations. Must be trying to recoup some of their losses from last night :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

vapebase.de 10% discount VaporFair2015
    Dunno if it expires tonight as I don't read German but tis a rare discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Just ordered the authentic subtank plus and postage with tracking for 13 euros using KSPEAGB as discount code.
    note to admin- although my last two posts have been about deals on gearbest, i am not in any way associated with them, but i just think for the price some people here might be interested! ;-)
    Subject: Coupon error

Thank you very much for your recent order at Gearbest.com. This was for the item: Kanger Subtank Plus E-Cigarette Atomizer.

In accordance with the first paragraph of our company terms and conditions, we are contacting you with a full explanation of a coupon error which occurred and has affected your order.

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected technical issue, we regret to inform you that there was a coupon error: KSPEAGB on the system when you submitted your order. It was an expired coupon we set months ago, but caused by a technical bug and changed into a valid coupon, it has now been canceled by our staff.

As the coupon price was not correct, we will not be accepting or authorizing payment for the amount paid for the affected item. We sincerely apologize for this mistake which we accept full responsibility for.

Once again, we wish to extend our apologies to you. As a valued customer, we regret this mistake and will work hard and endeavor to ensure it does not occur again.

We look forward to your continued business.

Kind Regards
    Gearbest Customer Service

Ah well that was fun while it lasted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Dr Bill wrote: »
    2 subtank mini's delivered for €12.19:confused: Can that be right?? The old saying "if it looks too good to be true then it is" comes to mind. Regardless I ordered 2:D The other old saying is in the back of my mind as well "never look a gift horse in the mouth":cool:

Aww well:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I just got confirmation from them that my order has been shipped.
    1 Kanger sub tank at the mighty price $12.19 delivered :-)

• Advertisement

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I just got confirmation from them that my order has been shipped.
    1 Kanger sub tank at the mighty price $12.19 delivered :-)

Nice one,I got caught & it was cancelled for the subtank plus,still waiting for the subtank mini's to see if they got through,it was worth a try at those prices.

Advertisement