Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Nice one,I got caught & it was cancelled for the subtank plus,still waiting for the subtank mini's to see if they got through,it was worth a try at those prices.

Same as

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Don't they have to sell at the price given under consumer law? It's their fcuk up!

"We sincerely apologize for this mistake which we accept full responsibility for"... Eh, not really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Don't they have to sell at the price given under consumer law? It's their fcuk up!

"We sincerely apologize for this mistake which we accept full responsibility for"... Eh, not really?

It's coming from China, don't think they care much for consumer law there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Does anyone know a brick and mortar shop in Dublin that sells some decent e-juice for a decent price. The stuff from VIP is alright but its quite bland, and the stuff in your normal Spar or filling station is really rubbish once you have tried a "real" e-juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

J Mysterio wrote: »

They don't have to follow Irish consumer law anyway as they're in china,but - no, they don't have to sell at the price, even if following Irish law. The law allows for human error and allows for the company to rescind the contract in such cases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone got a code for Abstract vape?

There are none yet afaik

Ah ok, cheers. Pondering on an order here, but I just got juice down town :D thinking ahead

Ah ok, cheers. Pondering on an order here, but I just got juice down town :D thinking ahead

If you're looking for vape swag stuff, or stuff by the random juice co (all gorgeous btw, I got free samples of them all), keep a close eye. Both brands sell out all the time.

Yeah eyeing up that Mmmm doughnut juice, and chewie cherry, plus the Peach fields. Seems all are in stock atm.

• Advertisement

Yeah eyeing up that Mmmm doughnut juice, and chewie cherry, plus the Peach fields. Seems all are in stock atm.

Haven't tried peach fields, But chewie cherry is one of my favourite juices and mmm doughnuts is seriously nice if you have a sweet tooth. Wouldn't be an ADV for me because despite being fat, I have no sweet tooth :D

This is the trouble ordering online though, I do want to try a bit of everything :D whereas when I go to the vape stores I come out with just the one juice knowing I can come back whenever for more. Got a bottle of Madrina today, so sorted for my Melon kick.

[edit] dropped the peach, grabbed a 30ml of Mmmm Doughnuts and Chewie Cherry :) I'm sure I'll order again on there if they're quick and the juices are good.

If you're ordering again, found out from Irish vaping that it's free shipping over sixty euro and a free rebuilding stand (while stocks last). And we all know how gorgeous his stands are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I just got confirmation from them that my order has been shipped.
    1 Kanger sub tank at the mighty price $12.19 delivered :-)

I got confirmation on my subtank plus, but I doubt I'll get the mini I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Anyone get a request for a positive review from gearbest offering 500 gear best points (10 dolla)?

If you're ordering again, found out from Irish vaping that it's free shipping over sixty euro and a free rebuilding stand (while stocks last). And we all know how gorgeous his stands are :D

Aye that was me inquiring on there too :D

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Anyone get a request for a positive review from gearbest offering 500 gear best points (10 dolla)?

No, but bit wanky of them trying to buy good reviews :/

Where do they want the reviews? Not on their own site, I assume?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I got confirmation on my subtank plus, but I doubt I'll get the mini I ordered.

My minis reckon they're on the final stage of the Gearbest journey, but I don't think I'll get them at 6 dollars a pop.

For the people who've had shipping confirmation, did you have other items in that purchase? And the people who've been rejected, did you have other items?

I'm thinking that maybe they are honouring sales with other items on them, just a theory.

I only had the one item

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

My minis reckon they're on the final stage of the Gearbest journey, but I don't think I'll get them at 6 dollars a pop.

For the people who've had shipping confirmation, did you have other items in that purchase? And the people who've been rejected, did you have other items?

I'm thinking that maybe they are honouring sales with other items on them, just a theory.

2 Subtank Mini's rejected:(:(:(

Dr Bill wrote: »

Anything else on the transaction though Bill? I'm kidding myself that muji and kanthal is too big a sale for them to miss out on :D

I only had the one item

**** maaan. I wonder why your subtank went through. Maybe just luck of the draw. Happy for you though, let us know when it arrives.

Just received this email from Gearbest. Checked account and both subtanks are still in cart,checked Paypal and original payment didn't go through,paid again and it's been accepted. 2 subtank mini's delivered for €12.19 :confused:Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for shopping on GearBest.com.

We checked our records and just wanted to send this (very) friendly e-mail reminding you that there is an order waiting for payment. The thing is, if you wait too long, there is always the chance that the prices will change based on supply and popularity. As such, it is best if you submit payment when the price is still low. We have many secure payment options and you can learn more about secure shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

They are refunding me for the Subtank Plus in 3 or 5 days,on a separate order,I also bought 2 x Subtank Mini's & I have not heard from them about these,I checked Paypal & the both orders were paid.

Still a glimmer of hope,fingers and toes crossed:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Still a glimmer of hope,fingers and toes crossed:D:D

A long wait on the postage & now a long wait for confirmation of shipping:D:D:D lucky that I'm not in any hurry....

A long wait on the postage & now a long wait for confirmation of shipping lucky that I'm not in any hurry....

If they arrive at that price then the wait will be well worth it.

**** maaan. I wonder why your subtank went through. Maybe just luck of the draw. Happy for you though, let us know when it arrives.

I think maybe some of the early orders placed were already processed before they realised their error or because it was only a single item and not like 25 tanks, 13 MODs and 5 liters of juice

• Advertisement

I think maybe some of the early orders placed were already processed before they realised their error or because it was only a single item and not like 25 tanks, 13 MODs and 5 liters of juice

Yeah, you're probably right. I made the order just after Allen posted the code for the subtank minis so I'll let you know how it goes for me. 2 minis, a bag of muji and a kanthal. Here's hoping!

I tested a few codes on different things and you almost always get some kind of discount just for using the product name without spaces. Weird.

Advertisement